New Zack Snyder's Justice League T-Shirts In DC Shop!

Zack Snyder’s Justice League offered up some amazing cinematic moments and characters. Two of those characters have just hit our DC Shop with their own exclusive t-shirts - Martian Manhunter & Deathstroke!

Head over to the DC Shop to order yours now!

Which Zack Snyder’s Justice League merch have you added to your collection? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

2 Likes

Release the Snyder coat!

4 Likes

I absolutely loved the Snyder Cut, but now that it’s here, I’m hoping the shop can move past it and start putting in items not connected to it. Ever since DCUI launched, it feels like every week’s new drop has only been Snyder Cut-related material, and I’m really eager to see what other stuff from the wider universe will be offered

1 Like

I’m actually hoping for more Zack Snyder’s Justice League items that sell well and convinces Warner’s to continue the SnyderVerse.

1 Like

I’d just like to see something on the shop that I’d actually want to buy. You know, like comics, or…comics. Maybe even comics. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If and (hopefully) when comics finally go up on the shop, it’s gonna be a very good day

2 Likes

Agreed! Some posters/prints would also be awesome and actually I’d be out of wall space and money so never mind. :joy:

3 Likes