New User of the Month

I just got New User of The Month!!! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and nice and making this community a fun place to be and share my opinions!!

17 Likes

That’s very exciting and well deserved, @dick.nightwing! We’re very happy to have you here. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congrats!

6 Likes

Congratulation and welcome to DC Universe Infinite!:smiley:

5 Likes

I got it too.

Congratulations, you’ve earned the New User of the Month award for January 2021 . :trophy:

This award is only granted to two new users per month, and it will be permanently visible on the badges page.

You’ve quickly become a valuable member of our community. Thanks for joining, and keep up the great work!

We were the Wonder Twins for the month.

“Wonder Twin powers, activate!”

Yes, and thanks to everyone.

“This is a swell place,” he said using the word “swell” unironically in 2021.

11 Likes

Congrats!!

7 Likes

Congratulations @dick.nightwing and @ds090ddsl!

7 Likes

Congratulations to both of you! :1st_place_medal:

8 Likes

I should’ve read your post more carefully, Congratulation to you also @ds090ddsl and welcome to DC Universe Infinite!:grinning:

7 Likes

Congrats new users :tada:

7 Likes

Good stuff @dick.nightwing and @ds090ddsl! :+1:

6 Likes

Congratulations @dick.nightwing and @ds090ddsl! Welcome to the DCUI - the best Community ever! :tada:

6 Likes

Yaaaaas, the rare and elusive New User of The Month badge!! Thank you for celebrating with us @dick.nightwing and @ds090ddsl , it’s always super fun to see who gets picked every month :partying_face:

Welcome to our humble abode, and thank you for being a part of making it a great place to be! :dc:

6 Likes

@dick.nightwing , @ds090ddsl

Congrats Titans!

5 Likes

Right on you two, way to go.

2 Likes