New TT: Judas Contract Comic VS TT: The Judas Contract Movie!

Terra’s relationship with Slade still makes me uncomfortable.

1 Like

I loved it

2 Likes

I think Terra and beast boy made a better couple

3 Likes

Most definitely.

1 Like

they need to hook up

1 Like

I forgot this movie existed for a second, definitely gonna have to rewatch.

1 Like

Yes it does. It’s a little different on the way he meets & saves her than the movie tho.

2 Likes

ya I like that movie better

3 Likes

That’s the Wolfman and Pérez run right?

1 Like

Yes. It’s in Tales of the TT. Collected in The New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract. Yes Wolfman & Perez tho & originally in Tales of The Teen Titans.

1 Like

Thanks. I tried getting into the Teen Titans in the past. But I think I’ll explore it after what I’m currently reading.

1 Like

I was about to say, it’s so great. Than I realized not everyone thinks that. I’ll say 2 of my favorite writers & one of/if not, their defining pieces of work. Obviously Crisis & WW between the 2 of em, but TT is way up there.

1 Like

The dialogue does take forever.

1 Like

I’m a huge dialogue fan, so that may be a factor to a piece of why I love them. WW is way more ridiculous. I absolutely love it tho.

1 Like

I do love good dialogue. Don’t get me wrong. But sometimes it can get a bit long.

1 Like

That’s the knock on the WW run. Plus the artwork isn’t for everyone. I just happen to love both. Like a ton.

1 Like

The artwork is one of the main reasons I want to get into it. Plus it’s the Teen Titans. I love the Titans.

1 Like

In that case. It’s unreal than. Now that I know u love Titans & TT I’d say it’s a must. The artwork is great in that. WW is the one that seems to be a like/dislike deal. I’m on the love side of it.

1 Like

Yeah. It also has some of the greatest Titans stories in it.

1 Like