New to the DC Shop - DC League of Super-Pets Merch!

For all of you League of Super-Pets fans out there, we’ve released a new line of merch in the DC Shop, specifically for you!

We’ve got the usual selection of racerbacks, tees, hoodies and sweaters AND tees in kid’s sizes too!

To check out the new League of Super-Pets merch, click the image above :point_up: or head to the DC Shop!

Are you a DC League of Super-Pets fan? Let us know if you’ll be sporting any of these new items! :point_down:

6 Likes

I wonder if the coming of League of Super Pets means that we’ll see the Krypto the Super-Dog series back on streaming soon…

5 Likes

Who knows I haven’t seen that show for a long time, I love ace the bat dog .

1 Like

I was really disappointed with this merchandise. I would have bought a Krypto plush easily and more for the nieces and nephews but the one they offered was just MEH.

And, what they do offer is just not that good, particularly for the prices. Frankly, the DC shop tees are very basic and generic and not all that interesting. I would rather buy unofficial merchandise from someone on Etzy than support an official channel when they continue to make this, especially if of the official things I would have (and used to buy direct from DC), like statutes they no longer carry but instead point you towards McFarlane’s own digital storefront.

1 Like