[New to DCUI Book Club] Presents: A Curated Selection of DC Universe Infinite Digital Comics New Releases January 25th 2022!

[New to DCUI Book Club] presents: A curated selection of new releases for January 25th 2022 from DC Universe Infinite digital comics!

DCUI is DC Universe Infinite, DC Comics’ digital comics service that offers access to around 24,000 titles from DC’s back catalog. You can subscribe monthly or yearly. https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/

This includes:

• A weekly wave of access to current DC Comics titles six months after their retail release date
  • Same day access to DC Comics’ digital-first titles (like Milestone)
  • Plus exclusive comics created for the DC Universe Infinite service.

Which comics do you plan to read from the January 25th 2022 new releases for DC Universe Infinite digital comics?

DC Universe Infinite New Titles January 25th: Which Do You Plan to Read?

0 voters

Please let us know which comics you decided to choose yourself this time around to read, and what you liked or didn’t like about them this time around.

1 Like

Lots to read this week!

Superman and the Authority #1 was intriguing. I’m afraid I missed the part where Superman has lost almost all of his power, what comic and issue was that @Vroom ?

1 Like

It’s been nearly a year since I’ve read it, but I think that began in Superman v5 ('18-'21) #29, during Phillip Kennedy Johnson’s Infinite Frontier crossover of Superman and Action Comics.

1 Like

So Superman on Warworld currently is basically at about 1/10 of his usual power?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Superman’s that lacking in power.

He’s still powerful, just at a diminished level.

Like, how diminished?

Superman is now as strong as:
  • A. Bryne Superman
  • B. New 52 Blue Jean (now Dust) Superman
  • C. Silver Age Superman
  • D. Golden Age Superman
  • E. Bryne She Hulk
  • F. Ultra Boy

0 voters

1 Like

None of those. He’s still powered, just less than usual.

SN: I’m not spoiling anything from The Warworld Saga, because it’ll be worth the wait when you read it. :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking they were going for Golden Age level

1 Like

Nah, much more than that.

Kal’s still plenty powerful. I doubt he’ll lose his powers completely, or even go half-full, ala The Truth.

1 Like

Just popping in to say that Supergirl #2, Shazam #2, Superman and the Authority #1, and Catwoman #33 are SO good.

I even wrote a review for Catwoman Vol. 5 after #33 came out. SPOILER ALERT, I love it.

1 Like

Agreed. Catwoman by Ram V is brilliant, as is his take on Swamp Thing.