[New to DCUI Book Club] January 4th 2022 Curated Selection

[New to DCUI Book Club] presents: a curated selection of what to consider reading from this week’s new releases January 4th 2022 on DC Universe Infinite! Be sure to vote below on which ones you plan to read this week, and to comment below as well if you like.

Green Arrow 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 Green Arrow 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular (2021) #1 See what the past, present and future have in store for Oliver Queen, Black Canary, Connor Hawke, Arsenal, Red Arrow, Speedy, and more in this epic special! Green Arrow shows up in other series later in 2021, so be sure to check out this special.

Catwoman 2021 Annual #1 Catwoman 2021 Annual (2021) #1 Bear witness to Father Valley’s past with the Order of St. Dumas, and his unexpected connection with Azrael. This is one sick puppy!

Teen Titans Academy 2021 Yearbook #1 Teen Titans Academy 2021 Yearbook #1 As the first quarter of classes draws to an end at Teen Titans Academy, get a closer look at the how students such as the mysterious Stitch enrolled, catch up with the status of Beast Boy and Raven’s relationship, and maybe, just maybe, get some clues on the origin of the new Red X!

I plan to read these “New to DC Universe Infinite,” released January 4th 2022
  • Green Arrow 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1
  • Catwoman 2021 Annual #1
  • Teen Titans Academy 2021 Yearbook #1

0 voters

Please let us know which comics you decided to choose yourself this time around to read, and what you liked or didn’t like about them this time around.

1 Like

Short but sweet this week!

2 Likes

I’d probably will read Teen Titans Academy, that’s definitely sound interesting. As for Green Arrow 80th Anniversary, I’d probably will read that as well.:grinning:

1 Like

I think you’ll like Stitch quite a bit (I did) in Teen Titans Academy.

1 Like

Anyone read Green Arrow yet?