[New to DCUI Book Club] January 11th 2022 Suggested DC Universe Infinite Digital Comics

[New to DCUI Book Club] presents: a curated selection of DC Universe Infinite digital comics new releases January 11th 2022!

DCUI is DC Universe Infinite, DC Comics’ digital comics service that offers access to around 24,000 titles from DC’s back catalog. You can subscribe monthly or yearly.

This includes:

• A weekly wave of access to current DC Comics titles six months after their retail release date
  • Same day access to DC Comics’ digital-first titles (like Milestone)
  • Plus exclusive comics created for the DC Universe Infinite service.

Suggested best reads for this week (1.11.22), which ones do you plan to check out?

I plan to read these titles released January 11th 2022 on DC Universe Infinite Digital Comics Service

0 voters

Digital First Week of January 11th

0 voters

BATMAN (2016-) #110 Batman (2016-) #110

Batman’s bloody, no-holds-barred fight with Magistrate enforcer Peacekeeper-01 rages on in epic fashion!

JUSTICE LEAGUE (2018-) #64 Justice League (2018-) #64

The United, an all-star group of alien warriors from the United Planets comes to the new Justice League for help because the biggest threat to the universe is on the loose, and all roads lead to…Superman!

CRIME SYNDICATE #5 Crime Syndicate #5

The Crime Syndicate crosses the line for the last time…and Alexander Luthor demands justice! Earth-3’s Luthor, Savanna, Venus, Power Tower, Red Hood, Lonar, and Thaal Sinestro band together to form the Legion of Justice and defend their world at all costs! Who is Luthor’s secret weapon?

THE SWAMP THING #5 The Swamp Thing #5

In London, England, the scars of old wars and the dangers of past ideologies resurface as the Swamp Thing (Levi Kamei) must team up with an old trench-coated acquaintance and his new protégé to save the present from the atrocities of our past.

WONDER GIRL (2021-) #2 Wonder Girl (2021-) #2

After receiving a sacred gift from a mythological fish / snake lady in Brazil, Amazons and Greek pantheon (like Eros) everywhere are rushing to Brazil to intercept the newly-empowered Yara.

GREEN LANTERN (2021-) #4 Green Lantern (2021-) #4

Jo Mullein (Far Sector Lantern), alongside Young Justice’s Teen Lantern and Simon Baz, tends to the wounded and investigates who or what caused the source of all Green Lanterns’ power to go nuclear and wipe out the Corps.

Please let us know which comics you decided to choose yourself this time around to read, and what you liked or didn’t like about them this time around.

1 Like

Great selection this week, what do you think?

Another great issue of Wonder Girl. Unlike the current Wonder Woman series on DCUI, this version of the Greek pantheon is actually alive and not bloody so far.

But honestly this is extremely talented artwork, a real joy to read. This feels like people that really exist.

It was just announced that this series is being canceled after issue number 7, yikes!

1 Like

This also arrived as a digital first this week:

@JusKris-El Can you believe they are cancelling Wonder Girl? I’m hearing some of the later issues aren’t as good as these first two, but still, that’s just crazy.

@Row.Harper How far have you gotten with Crime Syndicate? I have some issues to read still, but it seems a lot better than their appearance in New 52.

1 Like

What?! Bummer!!!

1 Like

I’m up to date on here. I’m liking it so far. I haven’t read many of their appearances before, besides crossovers, so it is mostly new to me.

It is hard to not compare them to their Earth-1 counterparts but it is also fun to see what these versions do. I am really liking the small stories they have after each issue that give background on each character. It helps a ton for those of us who are relatively new to this Earth.

1 Like