[New to DCUI Book Club] February 8th 2022 Suggested DC Universe Infinite New Releases Digital Comics

[New to DCUI Book Club] presents: A curated selection of new releases for February 8th 2022 from DC Universe Infinite digital comics!

DCUI is DC Universe Infinite, DC Comics’ digital comics service that offers access to around 24,000 titles from DC’s back catalog.

Some quick notes about this week’s super selection from DC Universe Infinite:

• We’re going to suggest reading Suicide Squad this issue and next due to a crossover with Swamp Thing (along with Crime Syndicate this issue). It turns out the current Suicide Squad plot is pretty good!

• I’m real sure I’ve read about evil Atomika doing what she does in Crime Syndicate #6 in some past storyline. I’m not crazy it turns out: Atomica (Character) - Comic Vine

I honestly don’t buy the concept any more than I did during New 52 with Superman. Other villains like Lex Luthor would have capitalized on this weakness of Kryptonians long before this. I believe Superman and Supergirl are super both internally and with their outside skin while under a yellow sun. But what do you think, and why?

New DC Universe Infinite Releases for February 8th 2022 I Plan to Check Out

0 voters

Please let us know which comics you decided to choose yourself this time around to read, and what you liked or didn’t like about them this time around.

You can subscribe monthly or yearly to DC Universe Infinite.

This includes:

• A weekly wave of access to current DC Comics titles six months after their retail release date
  • Same day access to DC Comics’ digital-first titles (like Milestone)
  • Plus exclusive comics created for the DC Universe Infinite service.

A fun modest selection this time around!

I’ll be posting suggestions for dcui reading tomorrow.