[New to DCU] Comics Coming 9/17/19

Flash #54

Some interesting semi-redemptive moments for young Trickster, some thoughtful explorations of the Strength force, more hints about the true self of Commander Cold of the future, and a couple of cracks in the Iris / Barry relationship…a decent issue!

1 Like

I think House of Whispers ghosted on us.

2 Likes

we talked about it on the podcast Fans of DC Universe @Ralphsix. We decided that I’m responsible for it disappearing…

1 Like

HOW DARE YOU!!

Um…what did you do?

Asked Applejack if other sandman titles were coming since house of whispers did.

1 Like

They then disappeared 1 hour later.

1 Like

Nathan, I had a similar “opps I should have not brought that up” moment at a corporate job back around 2000. They had one of those HR-led “how can we serve you the humble working ants better” meetings, and I noted (remember this was the year 2000 or so) that the free coffee in the company local location here in Central NY was often burnt or at best mediocre tasting.

Like a week later, some Brainiac with a calculator and an eye for a promotion decided to fulfill my request: by stopping the free coffee and installing “pay as you go” K-cup machines with admittedly all kinds of tasty Green Mountain flavors and strengths…

Sigh…