[New to DCU] Comics Coming 12/10/19

Hey everyone, if you want to know what’s coming out NEXT week out of curiousity or impatience here is what’s new.

1. New to DCU
Phase 2

Adventures of the Super Sons #5
Batman #60
Curse of the Brimstone #9
Deathstroke #38
Doomsday Clock #8
Green Arrow #47
Green Lantern #2
Harley Quinn #55
Justice League #13
Martian Manhunter #1
Nightwing #54
Red Hood Outlaw #29
Shazam #1
Suicide Squad Black #2
Unexpected #7

Not coming

Dreaming #4
United States vs. Murder Inc. #4

2. Newly Digitized

Detective Comics #337
Doom Patrol #11
House of Mystery #191
House of Secrets #122
Strange Adventures #235
Superman #15
Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane #19

3. The Big Stuff This Week

Martian Manhunter #1 is the start of one of the most critically acclaimed stories this year. This series consistently scores in the 9’s on ComicBookRoundup (comics metacritic) and is all around phenomenal. Steve Orlando is a rising start at DC and you should thoroughly enjoy this!

Doomsday Clock #8 is out (over a year until #12…) and this series continues to be amazing! You don’t want to miss an issue where Superman and Doctor Manhattan are little toy dolls on the cover.

4. Starting Points

Shazam #1 is also out and I’d be remiss to say it’s an easy one to follow month to month because Shazam has experienced constant delays (like Doomsday Clock) and they are both written by Geoff Johns. However, this book is a lot of fun and you will enjoy it a lot!

YOU SHOULD READ MARTIAN MANHUNTER.

5. Starting Volumes

Harley Quinn: The Trials of Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn #55
Harley Quinn #57-63

Martian Manhunter
Martian Manhunter #1-12

6. Ending Volumes

Batman: The Tryant Wing
Batman Secret Files #1
Batman #58-60

Green Arrow: Citizens Arrest
Green Arrow #40-47

7. Nathan Recommends

Martian Manhunter #1
Justice League #13
Shazam #1
Green Arrow #47
Doomsday Clock #8

Announcements:

Hey everyone! Sorry I took so long this week. I’m about to write next week as well. This week [New to DCU] is reading Flash Reckoning of the forces.

So join [New to DCU] today!

Want to talk outside of DCU and chat with over 200 people on discord check out the DCU Book Club discord!!

Click here: https://discord.gg/tJYJvdr

-Nathan.Payson

(Your Friendly Neighborhood Reporter)

Master Page

2 Likes

Yay Doomsday Clock #8! I know 12 comes out this week so we gotta wait a year, but it’s nice to have another one to read.