[New to DCU] Comics Coming 10/29/19

Hey everyone!! It’s that time again. New comics, newly digitized comics, and of course New Book Clubs!!!

Here’s what’s new (click on the category) (Also this is the first week with no phase 1 titles!!!)

1. New to DCU
Phase 2

Action Comics #1004
Batgirl #28
Batman Beyond #25
Detective Comics #991
Flash #57
Justice League Odyssey #2
Raven Daughter of Darkness #9
Silencer #10
Terrifics #9
Titans #28 //Drowned Earth Tie-in
Wonder Woman #57

Misc.

Batman Kings of Fear #3
Old Lady Harley #1

Not Coming

Books of Magic #1
Scarlet #3
Scooby Doo Team Up #43

2. Newly Digitized

Deadman #7
Detective Comics #331
Doom Patrol #5
House of Mystery #185
House of Secrets #116
Nathaniel Dusk (1985) #2
Son of Ambush Bug #3
Superman #9
Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane #17
Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen #4

3. The Big Stuff This Week

*Action Comics #1004. What’s Lois Lane been doing? Find out in this issue!

*Batman Beyond #25. It’s here!! The continuation of the joker story, classic characters returning, continuity explanation and MORE! This is a must read issue of Batman Beyond!

*Old Lady Harley You ever needed more Harley Quinn in your life and figured a post-apocalyptic version would be needed? This is for you!

4. Starting Points

*Batman Beyond #25 bring Batman Beyond into the Phase 2 family!

• Old Lady Harley is a fun mini-series just beginning.
5. Starting Volumes

Old Lady Harley
Old Lady Harley #1-5

Batman Beyond: The Final Joke
Batman Beyond #25-30

6. Ending Volumes

The Flash: Reckoning of the Forces
The Flash #52-57

7. Nathan Recommends

Action Comics #1004
Batman Beyond #25
Justice League Odyssey #2
Flash #57
Titans #28

Announcements:

Hey everyone! This week [New to DCU] book club is reading… Justice League: Totality! Lex is up to something… He’s discovered something… He’s learned something about his role in the universe and given up trying to be a hero instead unleashing new forces upon the universe. The newest era of Justice League begins here!! Expect to see a primer on Tuesday and Discussion starting on Wednesday! Plus I’m working hard at the first New to DCU early Access Reading Order. Did someone say [REDACTED]?

So join [New to DCU] today!

Want to talk outside of DCU and chat with over 200 people on discord check out the DCU Book Club discord!!
Click here: https://discord.gg/tJYJvdr

-Nathan.Payson

(Your Friendly Neighborhood Reporter)

Master Page

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see this filled in, yaaa hooo!

Oh, I get it! We have to work a bit and click on each bullet point to see the list. Duhhhh! I get it now.

For me: Flash #57, Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane #17, Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen #4, Superman #9, Detective Comics #331, Terrifics #9, Flash #57.

I’m tempted by “Old Lady Harley #1”, even though Frank Tieri is kind of on again off again for me as a writer, he doesn’t normally have much of a sense of humor…but President Power Girl…hmmm…