New title for Birds of Pretty movie

Haven’t seen this posted anywhere, but Margot Robbie shared on her Instagram a picture of the Bird of Prey script cover with the full title “Birds of Prey: (And The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)”
Very interested where this is going.
Your thoughts?

(Also cannot seem to get the Instagram picture linked, sorry, still trying to figure this all out)

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqaj4shDKEY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2eqqa5txwtmg

LOVE THAT TITLE! Cannot wait!

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/f00ee474d1bd3ab2948f8828dc29e34c/5C7A26B0/t51.2885-15/e35/44492843_280586665928562_3747305514295113295_n.jpg

2 Likes

I saw that on my phone when I got on google. Use tinypics.com to post & u can’t post from an iOS device. Took me a while to figure that out I got help from Applejack, when u upload a pic on your pc it will bring up 4 codes on the left. Don’t pick the url. For some reason it’s the very bottom one of the four. Copy that one then go to this site and paste it. When it asks if u want to upload click yes. You paste in the url space at the bottom of the page. Hope that helps. As to the post I love the title & I can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

It’s dumb and Harley doesn’t need to be on the title as she shouldn’t even be in the movie unless as a villain.

Really hope the actress was just having fun and joking. Keep it Birds of Prey

1 Like

love it, Harley literally putting her own stamp on the movie, can’t wait

1 Like

Is that the official title? I took it as “Harley” being cute and scribbling on the script. I still can’t believe a Birds of Prey movie will star Harley Quinn and not have Barbara Gordon in it.

1 Like

Thanks Mae for posting the picture!!

You’re welcome for the pic and yes, it is official.

2 Likes

I bet Robbie came up with that and used her producing pull to make it official. I’m liking her being in the movie and being a producer less and less

1 Like

I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I CANT WAIT but is Gotham City Sirens still gonna happen?? I need my Sirens!!!