New The Batman Trailer -- "The Bat & The Cat"

Was not expecting this! How is it that each trailer can be so thematically different and yet still equally awesome?

17 Likes

Oh, and I just found this out – apparently Matt Reeves has been posting all the trailers, including this one, in high quality 4K over at his Vimeo account:

9 Likes

Holy cr@p!! :fire::bat:

7 Likes

This is the best trailer for this film yet. WOW. :eyes: :purple_heart: :catwoman_hv_3: :batman_hv_2:

10 Likes

popcorn-icegif-1
8vgn
funny-dance-67

So excited. Can’t Wait

7 Likes

Wow. I think this could be the best of the trailers so far. And Batman and Catwoman do seem to have real chemistry. I love that line, “Don’t worry, honey, I’ve got nine of them.”

8 Likes

This movie is really going to be something spectacular. The trailers have been showing just enough to illustrate how Batman is going to be interacting with the other characters, and I honestly can’t wait to see how it all ties together :grin:

9 Likes

Finally, a trailer for The Batman that makes it look like something unique, and not a retread of Batman Begins.

Definitely the best look at the movie yet (which doesn’t say a lot, given the previous trailers).

Above all else, I really like Zoe Kravitz’s Catwoman.

6 Likes

Bruce and Selina-centric trailer, that’s what I’m talking about!!!

3 Likes

I’ve seen that idea thrown out a lot lately and honestly, from what I’ve seen of this movie, it feels like The Batman is what Batman Begins should have been. At least for me – I mean, the action we’ve seen in the trailers for TB is already better than all of BB, IMO.

6 Likes

My two major reactions are basically:

1. Ohh, looks like they’re doing the Wayne thing from the telltale games; not sure how I feel about that,

And

1. Some of these shots look absolutely phenomenal, and beyond the scope of anything Nolan’s straightforward visual realism, ever portrayed. I’m excited to see a little more visual flair from a Batman solo film!
7 Likes

This trailer definitely got me excited for the movie. The action bits as well as the character interactions were great. I have a couple reservations regarding costuming (Bruce’s hair in some shots gave me Spidey 3 emo flashbacks and Catwoman’s mask seemed a bit funky, and whatever is happening with Riddler), but those are fairly minor.

4 Likes

Telltale Batman how so?

3 Likes

Really appreciate the touch of Batman using the gun at the end but as a melee weapon rather than shooting people. And we see Catwoman shooting a gun (possibly shooting or killing someone?). Looking forward to the romantic side as much as the friction between the two. Hyped for the ReevesVerse! :star_struck: :batparrot: :catwoman_hv_2:

3 Likes

Spoilers for Telltale’s Batman:

In the Telltale series, Bruce finds out that not only was Thomas Wayne in bed with the Falcone family, but he was also using Arkham Asylum as a method of capturing and torturing Falcone’s enemies.

3 Likes

Yeah, but why did you compare this one and Battinson? Was it the Alfred lying thing?

3 Likes

I love this trailer. It oozes so much style!
I am unsure about the take on Riddler, it seems too dark, but I am open to a new interpretation.

4 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Robin620! :partying_face: Hopefully it lives up to your expectations come release.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

3 Likes

Would you prefer the Batman Forever Riddler? LOL.

3 Likes

*Shudders. “Joygasm!” echoes in the dark recesses of my mind…

2 Likes