New Snyder Cut Teaser

A new teaser was dropped today! What are your guys’ thoughts on it? Personally I’m just excited that the 2017 movie will be erased from our heads lol

4 Likes

I’m excited for other fans and happy that Zack gets to finish his vision given the tragedy that prevented him from doing so. But I really don’t care about this new cut. I really have never been a fan of Snyder’s work (including all of his DC stuff) so none of this really interests me. It’s just gonna be more of the same that we got before, which I was never really happy/satisfied with. I hated Justice League (2017), but it was honestly only a little bit worse than what we had gotten so far in the universe for me. This “cut” will probably be better, but not by a whole lot in my opinion. Happy for everyone else who is excited for it, but just not for me.

4 Likes

I’m super excited for the new cut, but to be honest I kind of wish the trailer had more footage we hadn’t already seen. That said, I’m still super excited.

2 Likes

I’ve been excited for this since it’s announcement. Enjoyed the first two movies, and looking forward to this one. I even had a good time watching the theatrical cut despite its flaws (call me easy to please :slightly_smiling_face:). I really hope Snyder doesn’t go full black & white on us though. In a recent interview with Grace Randolph he mentioned something about his ideal version being in b&w. That’s not something that appeals to me. Eh, we’ll see, I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It was basically just the last one. Nothing important at all.

1 Like

Well, the last one was apparently taken down for a couple of weeks due to weird corporate and copyright stuff. It does have a couple of nice new shots though, including Connie Neilson’s Hippolyta and a badass new shot of Darksied – I mean, Uxas – in the “History Lesson” segment.

1 Like

I cannot wait! I just spent an hour on YouTube watching Snyder discuss the new trailer frame-by-frame. I hope they keep their March 2021 release on HBOMAX. It’s going to be epic!

1 Like