New Site Feature: Custom Statuses!

In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobi, “Now, there’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time. A long time.”

Not to brag, but I was of the Yahoo Chat Instant Messenger persuasion, back when such things were hep and da bomb. :grin:

The custom deal is neat. Its always nice to see new features within the 'net’s #1 DC community! :+1:t2:

10 Likes

I like this new feature. I will have to become more creative as a result.

10 Likes

Fun to play with.

10 Likes

Cool addition to the forum. :+1:t2:

10 Likes

This is pretty cool! I have a question - do you think there’s a chance we could get signature boxes for our posts?

12 Likes

That’s not a bad idea! I llike it. We’ll see if that’s somethin’ we can do!

11 Likes

This is a cool update! Thanks!

I really enjoy how it just shows the emoji first and then the text once you click on it.

9 Likes

I gotta admit, I was so confused when I saw @DC89’s earlier. I thought I was dreaming very realistically :laughing:

9 Likes

I love this feature so much. So many ideas for the holidays! :smiley:

11 Likes

For the sake of argument, let’s assume @Kelex didn’t know what that was. Would you mind explaining it for him?

7 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

4 Likes

I LOVE your status rn!

8 Likes

Clearly in denial. He’s the one that presently needs help not me…

7 Likes

A box at the bottom of every post you make that you could customize with a short quote or emojis or something.

8 Likes

Oooo. Yes, I would very much like that.

And only the valiant, the venal, and the insane remained in the place that they called… No Man’s Land!

7 Likes

Thanks! It’s what I do best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Love reading these statuses @Jitsu, it’s like reading a fortune Cookies!:grinning::fortune_cookie:

Hope @MatthewHecht like my status!:grin:

10 Likes

I’ve been using this to let people know what I’m reading. If you ever want to know what I’m reading, just check my status!

13 Likes

:smile_cat:

Fun times.

10 Likes

:smirk: very nice

9 Likes