New Sideshow Superman Up for Pre-Order

12" figure with cloth goods costume. $240. June-August 2020 anticipated release. Comes with:

• 3 pairs of hands
  • A Starro attachment (attaches to head).
  • Bottled City of Kandor
  • Box with Kryptonite.

Available on the Sideshow website.

5 Likes

With the accessories.

3 Likes

Shot of the cape.

3 Likes

love the brightness of the colors! but sheesh, these prices! i got sideshow’s first indiana jones and ben kenobi for $50-60 and thought i was livin large

2 Likes

Oh dang it! its the add on’s that make me want this one. I really want that one with the Brainiac base but its super expensive. I still need to get the 89 batman thats like $110 and I really want the Tweeterhead WW. she is really big though. Oh my goodness as Im typing this I just realized that this sups is 12’ and the TH WW is 13’ I think this could work possibly!

2 Likes

The cape really makes this

2 Likes

@aqua, the Tweeterhead WW statue and this figure are both 1/6 scale, so they should go together nicely. The statue is a little higher because of the base, but you can always put Supes in a flying pose if you wanted to even them up. On the other hand, you can pair this Superman with the Wonder Woman figure Sideshow previewed during SDCC this year. No details yet, but picture below.

3 Likes

@biff_pow, yeah definitely not easy on the wallet.

1 Like

What an awesome collection, @moro! :open_mouth: Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us, they’re absolutely gorgeous.

2 Likes

Thanks @Zatanna; happy to geek out with my fellow DC fans. It is a nice collection indeed. Just to clarify: that last picture is not from my personal collection; half those figures are not even out yet :slightly_smiling_face:. It’s from Toyark’s coverage of Sideshow’s SDCC 2019 booth. Here’s a link with more goodies:

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/18/sdcc-2019-sideshow-dc-comics-355386

1 Like

This looks good, but much like the Batman one, the face feels out of place on the body. I dunno. Maybe that’s just me. I will say that if I had a budget like that to but a Superman figure, I’d spring for this one:

3 Likes

@Batwing52, that Hot Toys Christopher Reeve is probably one of the most sought after Superman figures ever. Was one of my picks for the Superman action figure thread. It’s been sold out for years. From what I’ve seen, auctions for pieces in new condition usually go for $400-$500 on ebay.

3 Likes

Way out of my budget, but it’s pretty to look at.

Thanks for the pics moro.

3 Likes

That is so beautiful, I love him!

2 Likes

Ooooo….I love it!! I know what I’m preordering with my tax refund next year.

2 Likes