New Shows & Animated Films Now Available in 4k!

It’s happening! DC Universe continues to sharpen more than just our comic book content- we’re also sharpening the screen!

Look forward to the following shows & animated films appearing in 4k on a screen near you:

:tv:Original Series​:tv:
Titans
Doom Patrol
Young Justice: Outsiders
Swamp Thing (forthcoming for 5/31)

:tv:Animated Films​:tv:
Batman Ninja
Batman: Gotham By Gaslight
The Death of Superman
Reign of the Supermen
Justice League vs The Fatal Five
Batman: Assault on Arkham

Time to turn down the lights and behold your favorites in glorious high definition!

43 Likes

HIP HIP HURRAY!!!

This little rat with a bushy tail certainly approves <3

7 Likes

Hurray for UHD!

6 Likes

Is there any word on live action movies (i.e. Superman: The Movie)?

2 Likes

@Vroom, nothing yet, but this is a great sign!

4 Likes

Absolutely it is. Thanks to TPTB at DCU for UHD functionality. It’s BA!

3 Likes

Is this also streaming on the web in 4K as well?

This is TERRIFIC NEWS! Hooray for increased picture quality! Today, current projects, tomorrow… perhaps the DCAU? I’d love to see Superman: The Animated Series receive the same loving restorative treatment as BTAS.

5 Likes

STAS in HD or UHD? Homer drool

1 Like

Is the 4K content live now? (Except for Swamp Thing)

Now all I need is a 4K TV and I will be set… anyone know where I can buy one SUPER cheap? :wink:

Seriously though, it is cool DCU is making that available.

2 Likes

All right Swamp Thing in 4K love it

2 Likes

That’s awesome.

2 Likes

As I mentioned in another post, I hope 4K and HDR comes to the Xbox One soon. It definitely supports those features, so it’s too bad that DCU isn’t supporting that platform at first. Of course, it’s still very early days for that version of the app.

3 Likes

@DanTheManOne1 I bought a 50 inch Vizio Smart Tv that supports 4K at WallMart for about $400 -$500 around the holiday times

1 Like

Thanks DCU!!! It looks amazing, I’m gonna have to Rewatch Titans now lol

2 Likes

UMMMMMM what…?!? Yal rock!!! Did not see this coming. Like someone else said…I feel like I have to rewatch everything lol. So will this just automatically apply for Doom Patrol since it’s currently airing

2 Likes

Great news! Thanks DCU!

Fatal Five in 4K! will get a trio of beverages and watch it twice in one day with zero guilt, thanks team

1 Like

Wow! This is news I did not expect, but I am so thankful. My most-used media service has just gotten 4,000x better!

2 Likes