NEW! Shazam! Merch and Exclusive Glow in the Dark Batman in DCU Shop!

You read that right, we’ve added a heap of glowing new merch to our DC Universe shop!

In addition to the Shazam goodies . we’ve added to continue making DC Universe a one-stop-shop, we’ve ALSO added a super cool new DC Artists Alley Glow in the Dark Batman vinyl piece by Joe Ledbetter! It also includes a print featuring the artwork it’s based on. Pretty cool, huh?

This vinyl is EXCLUSIVE only to DC Universe subscribers, and will shine its vigilante glow on you all night long.

Come swing by the shop to discover new sweaters, T-shirts, notebooks, mugs, phone cases and more!

https://shop.dcuniverse.com/

2 Likes

This isn’t the big announcement is it?

3 Likes

It better not…

Hey, this is neat!

2 Likes

This announcement isn’t big enough for you? Tough crowd.

4 Likes

Oh no! Is this it???

It glows in the dark!

3 Likes

oof…

1 Like

So shiny

4 Likes

:disappointed:

I don’t use this emoji often but:

:joy:

1 Like

pulls out the sarcasm detector

4 Likes

I really hope I’m just being dumb

@Applejack is having too much fun this morning :rofl:

3 Likes

Not that I’m not grateful because I certainly am but @applejack seems to be quite coy over there…makes a person wonder

1 Like

Applejack, now you’re trolling :joy:. The big announcement is a glow in the dark Batman that looks nothing like Batman?

1 Like

That’s a good thing. It means all is well.

3 Likes

Am I to understand you all DON’T like this exclusive vinyl figure?

3 Likes

Isn’t vinyl what’s “hep” and “da bomb” now?

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about @moro. It looks exactly like Batman! Look at all those bat-like features!

What, would you prefer it looked like some guy who was just DRESSED like a bat? That’s CRAZY.

3 Likes