New Mattel DC Super Hero Girls Toys Are Out

Heads-up for fellow DCSHG fans, Target and Amazon have the $9.99 Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Katana in stock as well as the deluxe Supergirl and Wonder Woman dolls with interchangeable accessories (seen on the left side of the Toy Fair 2019 SHG display in the photo below).

I haven’t seen Zatanna, Jess or Bumblebee yet, but I’m sure they’re on the way, especially Bumblebee as there are YouTube reviews for her.

3 Likes

The Batgirl one looks great! Their faces are a little scary :joy:

3 Likes

My daughter “kinda/sorta” wants the ones without the interchangeable outfits. Can’t tell if the interest is genuine or if she’s just appeasing dad :joy:. Saw them on the Target website…may order for her b-day.

3 Likes

Superman fan I am, I’m actually interested in Zee the most. I love her character design on the show.

@moro I know you’re a Trinity guy, but if you want an affordable Supergirl to add to a display of them for some reason, the $10 doll is a wallet friendly option.

I haven’t bought Supergirl yet, but I looked her over at Target and she’s pretty sweet, especially for ten bucks.

If only there were action figures for the new show…

2 Likes

@Vroom, if I buy any of these they will strictly be play things for the girls. Wouldn’t be very fatherly of me to buy them for “display” purposes :slightly_smiling_face:. As far as affordable Supergirls go, thought of the Essentials figure, but that’s a separate topic.

2 Likes

@moro that would be hilarious if you did though!
Buys them and puts on display
Now girls you can’t play with these toys that you wanted, there daddy’s LOL

1 Like

I saw these, i was wondering about em. Thanks for the info vroom. You’re clutch as hell.

1 Like

@moro Three words: DC Icons Supergirl.

She’s the best Supergirl figure since 2007, when Mattel did the then Modern Age Supergirl in their DC Super Heroes line.

@LEXC0RP You’re welcome. I’m happy to spread the news to interested parties.

1 Like

Thanks Vroomy, will keep in mind.

1 Like