New look at The Batmobile from Titans

I’m really digging the look of this. Sleak and simple… I like how the opening hatch is a modernized version of the ‘66 batmobile.

5 Likes

Looks like a modernized version of the 60s Batmobile. Cool, but it doesn’t look very combat effective.

Looks like a modernized version of the 60s Batmobile. Cool, but it doesn’t look very combat effective.

1 Like

The back and the wheel wells remind me a bit of the Batmobile from The New Batman Adventures.

1 Like

Oh yeah love it! feel the same, has a 66 batman look with maybe a tim burton back end.

2 Likes

@Vroom and @fansumtheory.16165 you’re both right…it’s got touches from both Burton’s and TAS.

@Truth_of_Pisces yeah, it definitely doesn’t have the obvious armor plating like Nolans and Snyders, and I’m guessing all of the armaments are hidden just like the TAS version.

Hope we get to see it in action.

I actually dig this, one of the fews things in Titans that I think they nailed. It’s like a more up to date Cross-Mixing of the West-Mobile and Keaton-Mobile, not gonna complain about that.

Not gonna lie… looks like a hot wheels car. But not bad for what they were probably given.