New Legends

Legends of Tomorrow is down a few people. I’m guessing there will be additions. Who do you want to see get on the Waverider? For me I’d like to see any of these:

Creeper, little more sense with Jack Ryder, lot more crazy too.

Arsenal, him and Rory would get along great.

Bumblebee, the Legends are kinda ground bound.

1 Like

I have wanted Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) ever since they announced season two and that there would be roster changes. We’ve never had a live-action Ted Kord and the only live-action Booster that I can think of was on Smallville. Booster could be a cool way to somehow bring Rip back into things.

4 Likes

From the already-in-Earth-Prime: Nia Nal/Dreamer, Rory Regan/Ragman, Talia Al Ghul, Jonah Hex, Mia Queen/Smoak if Green Arrow and the Canaries doesn’t get picked up; if Megalyn EK is available then Mari McCabe/Vixen. Emiko Queen, and Cassandra Savage.

New intros: The Creeper fur funsies! Vic Sage/Question, Lobo, The Wonder Twins,Rex Mason/Metamorpho.

3 Likes

I think Blue Beetle and Booster Gold are off-limits in TV due to a potential film with those characters being in development.

2 Likes

Which would really suck considering the low odds of that movie ever seeing the light of day. I’ve especially wanted to see Booster on Legends given both the time travel element and his connection to Rip. If that has been restricting them from the shows, hopefully WB can relax the limits in time for one or both of them to appear on Legends

1 Like

More elongated man, maybe poison ivy can make an episode. Robin or green lantern would be cool. So many characters to choose from

1 Like

From what I’ve gathered, we were meant to get Ted Kord Blue Beetle introduced in Arrow Season 3 but the higher-ups said no and instead we got substituted Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/Atom.

2 Likes

Given the recent debacle, I don’t think E.M. will be making any appearances anywhere only if they recast him.
Also we were meant to have Alan Scott/Green Lantern be the surprise character in the final scene of Season 1 but they co-opted his design and re-tooled it to Rex Tyler/Hourman.

1 Like

Right, I had heard that he was originally cast as Ted but they had to change the role to Ray. I know WB was more strict about not having characters appear in both movies and shows at that point, but they’ve also relaxed that standard at least a little more since then, which give me some hope we might see them in the Arrowverse at some point

1 Like

True I mean now we got both Henry Cavill and Tyler Hoechiln as Superman, Ezra Miller and Grant Gustin as Barry Allen Flash, and Ray Fisher and Jovian Wade as Cyborg.

2 Likes

I’d actually like to see Booster introduced in the new Superman & Lois show. My memories of his early appearances were mostly in Superman comics, and I think he’d make a great foil for Superman.

2 Likes

I’m really hoping Green Arrow and the Canaries gets picked up, but if it doesn’t having Black Siren join the Legends would be a decent consolation prize.

2 Likes

I’ve read that if it doesn’t get picked up, that storyline would either get resolved on Legends or as a tie-in comic book. I’m still hoping it does go through…

1 Like

Also, am I alone or will a retirement to Star City be the new way characters will get written off their particular series?

1 Like

Blue and Gold would fit in GREAT if no issues between movie and television!
Maybe Matthew Ryder (Waverider) have fun explaining that though :joy: maybe the ship was named after him because he was thought dead? :joy:

1 Like

Star City is a utopia for years till the Green Arrow and the Canaries future stuff, it would make sense in universe but it would be really dumb. That being said I’m not an arrowverse fan anymore so it wouldn’t bother me.