New Justice League Trailer (Full)

o m f g yes.

I will have a full on meltdown if there’s even a hint of Stompa somewhere in this film.
I mean, come on, we’ve got FOUR HOURS to fill, Snyder can give us a few seconds of the Furies.

3 Likes

if the furies show up for even a minute five stars no matter how bad the movies is

4 Likes

I still can’t believe Zack made jared leto say we live in a Society

4 Likes

Thought it was awesome™:+1:. Can’t wait. Always up for :dc:
Especially 4 Hours straight​:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I mean, they were basically just hiding from us that Granny Goodness was in this movie the whole time, so it’s not THAT much of a stretch…

4 Likes

Also, speaking of that line, I feel like “lived” might be more apt:

5 Likes

ok for real what the big deal about the society line

6 Likes

It came from edgy Joker memes and is now just the butt of jokes. See link for a Vanity Fair article about it.

4 Likes

ahh thanks

5 Likes

What’s funny is that it’s not really the first time we had a Joker say it – Phoenix’s Joker says it near the end of his movie, it was just in the middle of an already long rant and kind of blended together with the rest of it.

But I guess we live in a society where we forgot that. :rofl:

3 Likes

Close, but not quite.

His Joker says something like “What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?”

The only time before this I’ve ever heard Joker say the line was when he battle rapped Pennywise in Epic Rap Battles of History

6 Likes

The Snyder Cut will be two hours of narrative that vaguely resembles the garbage that Joss Whedon delivered, one hour of additional philosophical pondering, and one hour of the characters performing their most beloved memes. Get ready for Batfleck gorging on hot dogs in the next trailer.

5 Likes

Still better than Josstice League. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

it will be fun to watch besides how else will we be able to complain about it if we dont watch it :joy:

4 Likes

I would watch this on repeat if it was just various justice league memes.

5 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

As the creator of Noctvrnvs via my screenplay that I was blessed to have Jack “King” Kirby embellish and develop with me, I am very concerned that his NEW GODS characters’ attire don’t look as good as he originally conceived- especially Steppenwolf’s. I miss his stovepipe hat! Can’t really see what DeSaad and Granny G. look like yet from the quick clip so I’ll refrain from commenting on that yet.

On the Marvel front, not liking what I’ve seen of his ETERNALS costumes either or the change of Ajak from male to female. As Byrne did with DC’s NEW GODS he gave Glorious Godfrey a sister- Amazing Grace. If it was necessary for another ETERNALS female cast member, I’d have given Ajak a girlfriend named Ajil and created a NEW character rather than give a sex change to an old one. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Does anyone know if it’s required to have HBO Max to watch? Or can I just pay to see the movie through Max?

2 Likes

I think the idea is you have to have HBO Max for this one - But if you haven’t used up that 7 day trial for it, I’d suggest grabbing one of those.

3 Likes