New Justice League Trailer (Full)

HBOMax Twitter post here-

https://twitter.com/hbomax

16 Likes

giphy (1)

7 Likes

UnfitHalfArgusfish-small

6 Likes

Jared Leto’s lookin’ funky. I don’t know whether I love it or hate it.

4 Likes

Speaking of the Joker, and B’Man for that matter, I feel like a powerful aspect of Snyder’s recut that we should acknowledge is the interaction (or confrontation perhaps?) that these two are destined to have that’s about to unfold within the storyline environs of this film. Bear in mind that this will be the first time in almost thirteen years that we will be seeing these two face each other on the live action movie screen, and I don’t think that this is a factor that has been lost on Snyder. This of course leaves me with questions about how Snyder will play it for the audience- will they be fighting? Will they ally together against a force bigger than themselves? A mixture of both maybe? At any rate, this exchange between these two titanic DC legends will indeed be one of the centerpiece moments within this film and I’m very eager to see how it all plays out.

:00_justice_league3: :batman: :batman_hv_2: :joker_hv_1:

9 Likes

100% agree.

3 Likes

looks like it will be dark as in movie where you watch with a blanket over your head so you can see, not that im complaing it will be fun to see but i hope it isn’t titians season 1 lighting if you know what I mean?

5 Likes

Was waiting for this trailer, and then… I don’t know, I guess it was just kind of disappointing. guess I’m going to have to watch it a few more times.
I am not someone who asked for the Snyder cut, and I am definitely not someone who needs the Snyder cut, but since we’re getting it anyways, I will most assuredly watch it. Whether it will be good, I can not tell. There is most certainly a chance I will like it (I mean, I like the original), but it’s a Snyder DC film, so I don’t know.

6 Likes

From what I understand from what I’ve seen, it will most likely be a verbal confrontation, but I don’t know, I could be absolutely wrong.

3 Likes

:-1:

4 Likes

I liked it! I especially liked all the shots with Superman in a black suit.

5 Likes

I’m excited for this. I looks like it’ll be fun. I do need to re-watch the first version because I really don’t remember this movie. I just confuse it with all the other ones.

5 Likes

I’d treat this as two separate movies. If you’ll be looking for similarities, it’ll be very minimal. This is Snyder’s uncompromised/original vision (with some extras), even BEFORE he had rewrites and before he dropped out.

The 2017 theatrical was basically a Frankenstein-ed mashup with another director.

6 Likes

Which is why I still want to re-watch first. I want to notice the differences instead of asking myself, “Did that happen before?” the whole movie.

5 Likes

When I saw Darkseid in this trailer, I felt a little bit like this guy…AustinPowers

5 Likes

The worst thing I can say is that I think with all the teases leading up to the trailer, I figured there would be more big stuff coming out of it. But what was there was incredible. Definitely looking forward to seeing Snyder’s original vision next month. :smiley:

Also, I find it hilarious that one of the big takeaways right now with the trailer that I’ve seen are people reacting at Joker’s “we live in a society” line. :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m just not interested. Don’t get me wrong, I know it’s not JUST a director’s cut and I’m sure it’ll be better than what we saw in theaters; but I still don’t think it looks good. Snyder’s universe so far has been underwhelming/mediocre at best and unbearable at worst for me. I just don’t think he’s a very good writer or director (although I’ll admit that his films are usually visually nice to look at). I think the “we live in a society” line from the Joker perfectly sums up all the flaws of Snyder’s universe thus far.

I’m happy for all the fans who wanted it and glad that he’s getting to finish his vision given the tragedy that initially pulled him away, but this film continues to just look bad to me. Probably won’t give it much more thought after this trailer.

9 Likes

rewatching the trailer, is it just me or do a lot of snyder films feel like they’re on a gray or neutral-based color palette? every color is like is been mixed with gray and it makes it feel bland, the other justice league movie had this problem too, I guess I prefer superhero movies to be more bright, neonish? totally unrelated but Jokers look is a an improvement from suicide squad movie, I’m totally going to watch it though

3 Likes

But besides that, I completely flipped seeing Granny Goodness.

4 Likes

I would LOVE a female furies cameo

3 Likes