Cyclone
Jessie Quick
Atom Smasher
Wonder Girl (Cassie)
Jade
Obsidian
Stargirl

4 Likes

How about Fury instead of Wonder Girl? Keep it to actual JSA (and affiliated team) members.

2 Likes

Jade
Hawkgirl
Dr Fate
Atom Smasher
Cyclone
Mr Terrific
Power Girl
Jessie Quick
Question

With the following substitutes
Huntress
Jakeem Thunder
Crimson Avenger
Star Girl
Obsidian

4 Likes

Okay so like, nine is far too few so I’m gonna ignore that qualification and just run through a list of who I’d want most in no particular order:
A) The Old Guard. Of the original members of the JSA the vast majority are out of commission. Terry, Jim, Dinah, Chuck, Al, Wesley, Ted and Kent are dead. Rex and Ma are retired. Johnny is apart of the Thunderbolt I think I don’t know and mostly don’t care about Earth-0 JSA canon. Bruce and Clark do not exist as they once were while we’re ignoring Diana as a JSA member I think. That just leaves us with Alan, Jay, Ted and Carter. All of them should be here, there’s a reason they’re still around, maybe I could lose Carter but none of the rest.
B) Infinity Inc. Most of Infinity Inc are still around to be available I think? Karen, Jennie-Lynn, Todd, Al, Rick and ig Yolanda and Beth are all alive. Karen is a lock, there’s a reason beyond her boobs she’s still around. Jennie, Todd and Al are less vital but I love them all too and Jennie has never actually been apart of the JSA full time so it’d be nice to see that. I’m kinda eh on Rick but he comes with Jesse so he can be here too, maybe he’s retired because I’d like some new blood in a legacy. Yolanda is cool, I like her, she’s on TV, include her. As far Beth, I honestly prefer Pieter but mostly because he’s a better solo hero, on the team the Mid-Nite’s aren’t all that different so she can be there cause she’s on TV.
C) Everyone else. No I’m not going through all the other legacies that have been on the team one by one like the last few, just my favorites. Jesse Quick is popular, has some nice relationships, yes her. Stargirl has a TV show, Courtney is great, honestly I’d like to see her as Starwoman this time around because she’s definitely an adult at this point. Michael is very good at supporting other JSA people in many ways. I love Sand and he’s super great. Jakeem has been super underutilized for so long so I want him. Cyclone is gonna be in a movie and she’s fun. Captain Marvel is one of my personal favorite superheroes period and I’d love to see him tied back into the Golden Age. Finally we need a Fate, Khalid is the current one, use him.
So that’s… 19, which is basically 9… if you squint. And I left out a few people through restraint too.

3 Likes

Fury?..From Earth 2?

3 Likes

Fury was in Infinity Inc in Earth 2 and New Earth, and fills the Wonder Woman legacy.

In New Earth after Infinity Inc she was still an occasional ally of the team.

She also married the son of everybody’s favorite hero.

3 Likes

Ok…so the same fury in Earth 2 World’s End…I love her. She is a perfect choice! I so wanted a reboot of that series…That’s perfect, since I accidently left off Power Girl!

5 Likes

This is tough, there are so many members–original and legacy–to choose from. But here goes:
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Mister Terrific
Powergirl
The Flash (Jay)
Green Lantern (Alan)
Jakeem Thunder
Dr. Midnite
The Huntress

4 Likes

Jay
Alan
Ted
Carter
Kent
Karen
Helena
Michael

3 Likes

My JSA would be:

Black Adam
Hawkman
Power Girl
The Flash (Jay Garrick)
Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
Stargirl
Doctor Fate
Cyclone
Steel (John Henry Irons)

6 Likes

Black Adam rocks! Can’t wait for his movie. The hierarchy of power is about to change in the dc universe.

3 Likes