New Ivy & Harls Statuette- Anyone Else Annoyed?

New statuette featuring Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn just released.

Haven’t we learned anything from the Harley Quinn cartoon, that giving Ivy a clipped rose is like giving her a baby head? Poor choice by the art designer on this one. It was almost an amazing piece. Womp womp.

https://nerdist.com/article/dc-comics-harley-ivy-collectible-statue/

8 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

Maybe Ivy gave Harley the flower?

3 Likes

Welcome to the DC community Jason!

1 Like

I was ready to be mad, then you made me laugh.

7 Likes

lol, I won’t say it’s poor design. The rest of the figures is gorgeous, lots of work put into it, but the rose, yes when you think about it, is a bit nonsensical, but still a great piece. I’ts really not that serious

7 Likes

But don’t you know that comics is SERIOUS BUSINESS ALL THE TIME? :open_mouth:

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmmm, Maybe Harley meant it as a joke?

1 Like

It still is!

1 Like

Maybe it’s a fake rose, that way it lasts forever and Ivy won’t be mad! hqdefault

6 Likes

What? I’ll take your word for it. I seem to recall Ivy cutting up some plants to poison people in BTAS.

1 Like

Yea they need a DC test to pass before someone is allowed to make merchandise about a DC property

1 Like

Well the designer might not have seen the show yet.

1 Like

But if you plant a clipping in dirt you get a new rose. And pruning actually keeps the bush healthy.
:rose:

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not annoyed. I find it sexy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I’m pissed myself. Ivy would never stand for that not even from Harley. Poor over site on the creators

I’m sorry there’s no way I can be annoyed at the rose. If you watch the video on that site you can see one of Ivy’s vines wrapped around Harley’s ankle. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like