!New! HBO Watchmen Teaser Trailer

It seems HBO answers back to CW by releasing Watchmen teaser:

I admit, not as interested in Watchmen as I am in Batwoman but will still be checking it out.

5 Likes

Followers of rorschach, UNTIE!!!

2 Likes

Watchmen is my favorite comic book of all time so I am excited

3 Likes

BURP!!

(Bumping for awareness!!)

3 Likes

After thinking about it for a couple hours, I’m actually super psyched. I love the idea of a show taking place after the events of The watchmen have taken place. Plus Jeremy Irons as a successful Adrien Veidt is feeling GREAT!

3 Likes

I’m stoked for the show, but the thing that caught my eye was the Service Mark (SM) on the Watchmen logo. I mean I always knew Watchmen was a service and not just a product. But never would have guessed that legal agreed.

2 Likes

Looks good!

2 Likes

Looks interesting

2 Likes

Been waiting for this series for a long time. DC is pushing a lot of good buttons right now.

2 Likes

This takes place after the comic/film story line? What time period the 90s?

1 Like

I have no clue lol

I hope it comes to the DCU like Krypton did

2 Likes

I disliked the trailer…it seems they will make rorschach into a religous person and get political so people talk about their show. Ooooooo let’s be relevant

1 Like

I honestly can’t decide which one I’m most excited about, so I’m gonna go with WooHoo! Batwoman AND Watchman? I need it to be Fall right now!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Huge fan of both the books and the stand alone film. My thoughts are that these people are taking up the mantle of the fallen Rorschach to combat the maniacal Ozy Mandeus (I might have mispelled his name). It is in the spirit of the original and maybe far more ambitious than the film before it. I say that because it is new territory (Nite Owl and Silk Specter may be guest stars at some point). Looking forward to this one.

2 Likes

What PPB said.

That, and “tick, tock, tick tock.”