New Harley Quinn Trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSD6Jvq3M7Q

Gives more of an idea of the overall plot of the series as well as how some of the characters come in. The more I see, the more I’m excited for this show. :smiley:

11 Likes

I almost can’t believe how long we’ve had to wait for this, but I’m still so excited! This trailer was everything I wanted and then some. November 29 can’t get here soon enough!

4 Likes

Saw and looks great. Definitely going to have fun printing out all the Easter Eggs. And looks like Bane is going to be a big part. Enjoy his Tom Hardy voice they’re doing.

4 Likes

This already looks like the best original series from DCU.

4 Likes

I always wonder why when people don’t storm joker’s location they don’t just get poisoned now I know half of Harley’s team could survive it like poison ivy or clay face but even then he can figure out ways to take all of them out just like I’ve always questioned how people can just like bum rush The Joker at his chemical factories but nothing ever happens to anybody cuz he doesn’t care about his own life or theirs

1 Like

This looks terrific! I am so in.

3 Likes

I will definitely watch this. A good format for Harley Quinn.

2 Likes

SUPER hyped! PLEASE have Killer Moth, PLEASE have Killer Moth!!!

2 Likes

Please live up to the trailers, Harley.

3 Likes

Wait, wait, wait.

Shouldn’t Harley premiere on Wednesday the 27th so that I can add it to the list of things to be thankful for on Thanksgiving? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah well, I suppose there are worse things than watching this while eating leftover pie. :cake:

Best Black Friday present ever!

2 Likes

Looks terrific, I admit I was skeptical when I first heard of this one WAY back when. But I don’t know what I was thinking this looks awesome. Only down side is it premiering will mean Titans is over. lol

2 Likes

I wonder how many episodes we are getting Friday?

4 Likes

Phil LaMarr announced voice of Black Manta!!

3 Likes

It looks fantastic and fun!

3 Likes

It’d coming out at a good time…the holidays need a little more Chaos. :grinning: Looks high energy and hope it’s compelling…!

2 Likes

Is DC Universe gonna do a sweepstakes for the sneak peek of Harley Quinn? Just like they did for DP & ST?

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it better. Harley’s going to kick ass.

2 Likes

I’m EXTREMELY excited for this series. I love what I’m seeing from it!

2 Likes

They are releasing one a week

1 Like

I think some were hoping like Young Justice, they might release more then one episode on that first week.

1 Like