New Full-Page to Panel Reader: Last Page Error?

Gotta say it caught me off guard but I really like the full page to individual panel back to full page of the reader. The only issue is the last page doesn’t go to panel view and takes you out. If I try to increase the page (on my phone all of this is), it takes me out of the comic. I have to go back into the comic, double tap, and then resize the page to see everything or double click a specific panel. Hope that part gets fixed, because I really like the new way…

6 Likes

Hey @MovieAddict - Is this happening with all Comics or one specifically? Can you also let us know on which device you’re using? Lastly, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

3 Likes

It started on my phone, Android, after it started showing the full page before and after the panels. I don’t know if it’s every book because it is only an issue when there are panels on the last page. Been reading Wonder Woman Come Back To Me and it’s a full page on the last page, so no issues.

2 Likes

If you come across it again can you let us know, possibly take a screenshot as well? We’ll be happy to look into this further. Do some real detective work!

3 Likes

Anything with panels on the last page does it. I read the Super Friends today. If I double click on the last page, it works fine. If I forget and swipe thinking it will go to the panel, it takes me out and I have to hit back and double click. Easy work around, but don’t know how to snap a picture of it…

1 Like

Reading Batman Damned, it does the same thing. I have to double click on the last page to keep from being put out of the issue. No panels, just trying to zoom in to read the 2 paragraphs. If I don’t double click but try to zoom in, it exits the book and I have to hit back and get back to the last page.

1 Like

@MovieAddict - As much as I want to be the Superhero Detective that saves the day, I’m really not sure what could be causing this. Can you please reach out to our Customer Support to see if they can help troubleshoot this issue with you? I would recommend putting all of your device details, along with all the information you’ve shared here right in the initial ticket.

2 Likes

Just did. Didn’t get a notification for this response and went back to find it here. Thanks for the help!!!

2 Likes

Have you check the bottom of forums for notices?

1 Like

Yeah, nothing

1 Like

Then I’m confused

1 Like

So, last night it stopped going to full page before and after the panels. Hoping that feature comes back…

1 Like

Hey there @MovieAddict!

It seems like whatever is going on with the app on your phone definitely isn’t the most fun thing ever. I know Barrys.Better.Half mentioned it earlier but do you mind submitting a ticket here?

Our friends at customer support are really awesome and I’m sure they’re very much willing to help you out with this. They are also more equipped to do so!

Please keep us up to date with everything that’s happening… we want you to be reading with ease ASAP!

1 Like