Where in the Multiverse Is It?

I was just chatting with a friend in a flash group I belong to in Facebook and I suddenly started thinking.
Is the New Frontier Earth still out in the multiverse?
If so, what’s it’s designation?
Is it perpetually stuck in the late 50’s Early 60’s?

2 Likes

It’s hard to say if it’s still around given the current havoc Death Metal is wreaking on the multiverse, but putting that aside, its designation is supposed to be Earth-21

3 Likes

It has a multiversal designation, but to the best of my knowledge they haven’t done any contemporary stories in that universe.

1 Like

So my OP was about the New Frontier Multiverse but I was wondering about something else in the multiverse and decided, “Instead of a new thread, I’d open this one up to be a general QAnd A thread for anyone who wants to know the designation or status of an existing and/or forgotten part of the multiverse.

For instance. This Month is DC Universe Online’s 12 year anniversary (the annual seasonal event is starting this week!)
Now when the game first started, it had it’s own comic book tie-in securing it as part of the multiverse.
So where in the Multiverse is the DCUO? And what’s going on in there?
Well, if you want to know what’s happening in that corner of the multiverse, you can always visit the sight and check out the info on the latest episode “The Sins of Black Adam!”
As to what it’s designation is within the existing. Multiverse is, I’m a little fuzzy.
There was a comic recently where Barry Allen catalogued a few of the more famous Elseworlds (including at least the Arkhamverse) but Idon’t recall if this world was mentioned.

2 Likes

To answer your original question: Yes, New Frontier is part of the Multiverse and its official designation is Earth-21. This was established in The Multiversity Guidebook and this was reiterated very recently in Dark Crisis: Big Bang (this is probably the issue with Barry Allen that you mentioned).

As for DC Universe Online, it hasn’t been officially welcomed into the canon Multiverse yet and has not been given a designation (at least, as far as I’m aware). However, since the concept of Infinite Earths has returned to the DC Universe, DCUO could always be made a part of the official Multiverse. At the very least, you could unofficially consider it part of the Multiverse since Infinite Earths means anything is possible.

1 Like

There is a guide to the multiverses in Dark Crisis Big Bang.

2 Likes