New Flash Movie Trailer: Official Reaction Thread!

I don’t think he’ll be the villain. At least I hope not lol

6 Likes

No offense but you’re a grown man. Childhood is over.

2 Likes

Bruh! Nobody wants to grow up and see their favorite childhood character get ruined

5 Likes

Hey hey now, no shaming childhood wishes here–it’s ok to have childhood ideals as an adult, especially when it comes to beloved fictional characters.

9 Likes

Why are they always long haired? Be in a nice bathrobe and fuzzy slippers, playing Wordle.

9 Likes

I am sooooo excited!

12 Likes

They keep making this movie that I completely did not care about look completely awesome.

11 Likes

He said the line!!! He said the line!!!

“You wanna get nuts? Let’s get nuts!”

9 Likes

Looks awesome™:thumbs_up_batman:
Can’t wait

8 Likes

Yeah, I knew all that part.

This is a direct lift from Cereal Lord’s stupidity and probably has been in the various versions of the various screen plays since Johns was, at that point, Co-President of DC Films and never met an opportunity to force his canon to become the canon.

Which is why, even though Barry Allen was already dedicated to fighting crime when he became the Silver Age Flash and then for another 50 years was already was motivated and inspired by the Jay Garrick, Golden Age version of the Flash, we ended up with another: My Parents Are Dead as the only Inspiration Heroes Must Have in order to do the Right Thing.

Goddess forfend anyone is motivated to, you know, simply want to help.

4 Likes

Imagine he actually does change the timeline and when he comes back from the past he learns Trump finished building his wall.

3 Likes

I’d have been more than happy with just Keaton fanservice but this looks REALLY GOOD!!! everything! it all looks good!

my reaction when he said “let’s get nuts” scared my dog

10 Likes

i have an easy solution for that scenario! if Michael Keaton becomes a villain then so will i

9 Likes

I have to admit. The main reason I want to see this is Michael Keaton!

9 Likes

I couldn’t be more jazzed. This movie looks great!

7 Likes

Liked the first trailer and the Superbowl teaser. Liked the second trailer. I am hype!

7 Likes

Just watched it, and I am hyped, with Keaton saying let’s get nuts. It felt like I took a trip back to ‘89.

6 Likes

I just can’t get excited, the behind the scenes stuff ruined any excitement I ever had for this movie.

5 Likes

Well, I have to admit that hearing that the Dune sequel was filmed entirely with IMAX cameras makes me far more excited about seeing that possibly in IMAX at the classic Chinese theater in Hollywood, which will mean a schlep from new address. On the other hand, The Flash looks like it will be a neat treat in 4DX, so it will probably be the first movie in at least three years that I see twice in cinemas.

The Hollywood Reporter has the obligatory ‘first twit reaction’ compilation piece available, hopefully this will not be pay-walled, I have subscription access through my Apple News Feed; if this does not open to everyone for free, just reply and I’ll do a cut and paste of some sort.

Here’s the reaction from one of the Fandango bloggers folks might be familiar with: https://twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/1651045251472310273

5 Likes

Happy cake day

5 Likes