New Flash Movie Trailer: Official Reaction Thread!

The newest Flash movie trailer has officially dropped, and we want to know your thoughts!

After an exciting first look at DC Studios’ The Flash dropped during this year’s Superbowl, the fastest man alive has graced our screens once more in a brand new trailer! In case you missed it, take a look at the flashy new spot:

What are your thoughts on this new trailer? Will you be seeing The Flash when it releases on June 16th? Let us know in the thread below!

12 Likes

You wanna get nuts? Let’s get nuts. :thumbs_up_batman:

12 Likes

I have one thing to say and it’s

Summary

mmMMMMIIICHAAAAEEELLL KEEEEEAAAAATOOOOOOOONNNNNN

panic-jake

42f

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11 Likes

I’m even more excited after seeing this! It looks basically just like what I was hoping for. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Trailer’s so good didn’t even realize I watched it over and over for the past 20 minutes :boom::face_with_spiral_eyes::boom:

7 Likes

Very good.

No chance.

6 Likes

Looks cool, I’m not super duper excited but my dad is so they better not screw this up.

10 Likes

Very very very excited to see this now

I don’t know if anyone else noticed Henry Cavill’s Superman lying dead in Kara’s arms. He’s got the lower half of his suit on.

I guess they might not have cut his scene after all. Playing dead or not, it still counts lol

7 Likes

I doubt they would, but if your dad isn’t happy about it, just go back into the past and change the timeline. That wouldn’t have any negative consequences, at all. :wink:

8 Likes

Parallax, is that you? I thought you learned your lesson Hal.

9 Likes

You make one tiny mistake once, and people never let it go. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I killed several people and nobody ever brings up how red my costume became.

6 Likes

Michael Keaton said the thing! :peanuts: :peanuts: :peanuts: :peanuts: :peanuts:

8 Likes

Planters better do a promo.

8 Likes

I know right! I got so excited when he said “Deez Nuts” :rofl:

7 Likes

I loved the trailer for Batman '23 featuring the Flash.

7 Likes

Are you sure that’s Henry?
young henry cavill

I have been assuming it’s one of versions of Barry, and even replayed right before and after that part to try to see and couldn’t tell, but I’m too preoccupied and busy at the moment to spend more time…

@Jitsu maybe mention in the OP post and/or headline that it’s the Cinema Con trailer and that it was also released publicly from that, as well?

I remain cautiously optimistic. I assume it will still continue to get a bunch of push back from people with respect to Ezra in the same vein that the announcement about the Harry Potter live action television adaption spent an excessive amount of bandwidth focused not on the idea of that adaption (I agree, partially, with the it’s still too soon, for example, but also think that done well, it can be it’s own thing because even a simple, straightforward live action adaption of the first book will still lead to say 4-5 hours of new content never before adapted) but on Rowling’s opinions. I recently was in a movie theater and when the upcoming Fast/Furious sequel came up, it got a reaction, and I thought it was a pretty blah and tedious trailer (but then again I’ve never understood the appeal of that franchise) and when the Flash came up, it did not (negative or positive). For the curious, GotG3 did not play then.

And on the fourth hand, I remain annoyed that it’s still not a simple, proper THE FLASH movie.

On the fifth (seventh) hand, I am well-pleased at the new poster:

You may josh, sir, but Batman '23 gets way more toys than Barry version three, and we all know who wins at the end of the day by that most important of measurements.

6 Likes

This is the new hotness!

5 Likes

Nevermind, It’s the main Barry Allen. Seeing the trailer the first time, the crack of lightning made the bottom half of him look like he was wearing red & blue which made me think of the theory that Supergirl found a dead Kal-El.

But seeing the trailer again, it’s actually the main Barry being carried up by Kara. This is main Barry trying to gain his powers back, being strapped to Bruce’s electric chair. In another trailer/tv spot, you see a Batarang in the sky attached to a rope, being hit by lightning. It’s a very Frankenstein-like moment. Their plan doesn’t work.

After this moment shown above, Kara then carries him to the sky

The person with the long grey hair is still Keaton. He’ll shave it off after being convinced to put on the suit again.

Screenshot 2023-04-25 135732

4 Likes

:supergirl_cw:: WHAT DID YOU DO?!
:batman: Want to get nuts? Come on, Let’s gets nuts.

Please don’t ruin my childhood by making Michael Keaton Batman a villain!

So dramatic and interesting.:slightly_smiling_face:

:00_flash:

8 Likes