New DCEU Community Fancastings!

James Gunn said a Guardians of the Galaxy actor will be in Superman Legacy so what about this Chris Pratt as Jimmy Olsen

1 Like

I would like Alden Ehrenreich to play Hal Jordan for a multitude of reasons, but one of the biggest ones is that a Jewish guy from Southern California would be played by a Jewish guy from Southern California :joy:

I actually thought a younger Pratt could make for a good Jimmy, but I don’t think he’d work as Jimmy now, especially since this is supposed to be early in Clark’s career as Superman. Besides, there’s a pretty good chance he’s just referring to

Minor spoilers for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

his wife, Jennifer Holland, who did appear in Guardians 3. Seems like she’ll be in all his projects from now on, which isn’t too surprising

Zoe Saldona as Lois?

I have a very strong feeling DC will take the CW Supergirl route with Jimmy, which I’m not oppessed to as long as he gets to wear his green sweatervest.

I see it, and I appreciate the prioritization of his ethnicity :slight_smile:

1 Like

That came to mind, but I’m also thinking it’s a smaller role from gaurdians as a bigger role in Legacy

@JasonToddJr I think Tom Holland would make a good Dick Grayson. Jenna Ortega as Raven and maybe Zendaya as Starfire

1 Like

mmm smart thank you

1 Like

The only thing here that I (and I mean this in the nicest way) don’t completely and utterly despise is Zendaya as Starfire. A tall hot mixed race woman playing a tall hot alien woman that has been both black AND white coded throughout her history is genius. But how well can Zendaya play a slightly socially unaware bada$$? (I don’t want bimbo starfire, I want capable fierce badarse Starfire who sometimes forgets unspoken human social laws)

3 Likes

Actually, now Zendaya as Starfire is my favorite Starfire casting

3 Likes

I don’t know. I feel like she could pull it off

2 Likes

I try my best lol :laughing:

1 Like

Chill Out Buddy — Zendaya as Starfire
Dorian Parks on Twitter: "Wow Zendaya was born to play starfire in the live  action series 😳😍👌🏾 http://t.co/qRinBiN1Qv" / Twitter

1 Like

I’m about to say something somewhat contraversial but this got me thinking about it

I hate like 95% of theTitans show’s casting. I only like Hawk, Dove, Conner, and a select few others.

Beast Boy, Raven, Nightwing, Donna, Starfire, etc are not good

3 Likes

I haven’t seen titans :sweat_smile:. But from the images I’ve seen I just don’t feel like they were casted good.

4 Likes

Alright i know the best for Jason Todd

Pepé Le Pew

3 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly.

2 Likes

Same, ive watched a few clips but I haven’t actually watched full episodes. But I can still tell that the casting was absolutely terrible. I honestly don’t think they did a good job casting any of the main characters.

1 Like

I love casting John Mulaney in DC roles and after reading a heck of @basicallytimdrake posts about Riddler I decided that John Mulaney should play a version of the Riddler.

1 Like