New DC Trinity Figures at GameStop

Remember the DC Collectibles Jim Lee Blueline figures? The ones that looked like black & white pencil sketches? I was always semi-interested. Loved the pencils look, but didn’t like that they were black & white. Looks like they’re gonna release colored versions at GameStop, which I really like. Here’s Supes.

6 Likes

Batman

1 Like

Wonder Woman

Neat. I’d prefer Batman in black and gray. I’ll probably get Wonder Woman, she looks the best to me.

1 Like

Any word on when these are due for release?

Their website says August 30.

How’s about price?

26.99 each

I like the penciled look and off course Jim Lees art. thats not a bad price I would like to have the collection. I really need to save up for that 78 Superman by Iron studios. oh my good I love that one. Have any y’all see that one by Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 scale of Superman holy cow thats awesome Man I wish it wasn’t so expensive

2 Likes

Gamestop is getting to be the DC Place to Be as of late. New Multiverse, all of their exclusive Jim Lee merch (including Pops) and now these repaints.

I just with they were more consistent on a store to store basis of what they carry. I can go into one of their stores and it’s Collectible City. The next one is bone dry.

3 Likes

@Aquamon, which Hot Toys, the Chris Reeve version, or the 3 different Henry Cavill versions (MoS, BvS, JL)? The JL version is the only one that can be purchased (pre-order) at face value currently.

@Vroom, agreed about Gamestop…sometimes it’s pleasantly surprising walking into one. Also, wish they would at least somehow advertise or announce these exclusives somewhere. I stumbled on these here figures by coincidence…wasn’t even looking for collectibles.

@moro, yes I was referring to the the Christopher Reeve version its like $500 and some change holy cow. But it does look and function incredible.

I dont care for New 52 Superman’s design. But that is badarse

2 Likes

:neutral_face: kinda looks like WW has tats.