New DC Games

I’ve got the itch to play some new DC games. I know the next Arkham game or JL game has been rumored for a while but nothing’s been announced. Hopefully at E3 this year. Whats everyone want the next few DC games to be? Do you want a new LEGO game anytime soon, maybe injustice 3, a new Arkham game, or do you want a entirely new game and franchise?

3 Likes

It would be cool if they made a game similar to Skyrim or the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. If they don’t make a new franchise, I’d like Injustice 3 or a new game set in the Arkham universe that’s not Batman related.

1 Like

I would like a game focusing on speedsters it could be done as a hybrid of Arkham meets Spiderman Shattered Dimensions.

3 Likes

I’m sad Telltale went out of business cause I was really loving their Batman games.

1 Like

I always thought an Arkham style Green Arrow game would be great. But maybe we don’t need the Arkham formula to make good DC games. Aquaman just showed us how popular and successful he can be. I’d LOVE an Aquaman game!

I’d love a new open world DC game. I don’t really care what it would be based around… An Arkham universe Suicide Squad or Birds Of Prey would be cool (not movie related).

Unfortunately, everything on the net is rumors so don’t trust anything unless it’s from Rocksteady themselves. Way too many people claiming “I played it, expect an announcement on this date” only to be proven untrue.

Teen Titans would be great as well, I can’t imagine how cool being Beast Boy is… Shape shifting into different animals, exploring the Titan tower, traveling to different planets maybe

I have this really ambitious idea for a Justice League game with various game modes, challenges and missions based on Leaguers abilities and skills, taking cues from other games where chapters come together for one big finale.

1 Like