New DC Character Wordle

Hey everyone! I just made a DC Wordle that has new characters updated daily! If anyone is interested in playing, here is the link:

I hope you all have fun with it!

8 Likes

This was awesome! I had no idea you could make your own Wordle, so it’s especially awesome to see a DC one

dcnerd’s worble 0 3/6

:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Blurred for solution:

Good choice w/ Plastique. Not an obvious choice but well-known enough to still remember :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks @arkhamassassin!

4 Likes

Funny I got it first try…

dcnerd’s worble 0 1/6

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I wonder how I did that…

3 Likes

Truly a mystery… :thinking:

3 Likes

dcnerd’s worble 1 1/6

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

3 Likes

Oh wow! Well done!

1 Like

easy dub lol

2 Likes

Will the length of the word change based on the character?
It took me a while before I found something that would fit in the exact amount.

2 Likes

Yeah it does change. Sorry.

1 Like
Who’s still doing the dc wordle? Anonymous votes
  • Me
  • Not me

0 voters

1 Like

Tomorrow’s wordle will be an item

1 Like

Would it be possible to add some hint before the word is revealed or add info and/or a link after?
I just guessed letters and got the word “CLAVI”, but I don’t know what that means in terms of DC, and I didn’t see anything relative when I googled it.

2 Likes

I don’t know what CLAVI is. The word today should be 8 letters, so that wouldn’t even fit. It’s a character today btw

1 Like

dcnerd’s worble 13 2/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Finding out Stargirl and Superboy aren’t in the wordlist doesn’t count against me, right? Right.

2 Likes

Weird they both should be… sorry about that

1 Like

Todays is a character

1 Like

Wife and I each got today’s in 4 by mostly different routes. (Skeets did not help either of us, though we love him so.)

3 Likes

dcnerd’s worble 16 3/6

:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:

Tricky!

2 Likes

Ok today’s is probably impossible without what I’m about to tell you. Todays is 2 words! The first is 5 letters, the second is 3 letters. Typically they’re connected with a hyphen, but I can’t add one in this.

1 Like