!NEW! CW Batwoman Official Trailer (3 min)

@Mae, what annoyed people were the lines like ‘I’m not gonna let a man take credit for a women’s work’ those lines annoy people because she was literally using all of his equipment and stuff that HE made. Or the line were she says that it will be perfection if it fits a women. We know that she is a women. Doesn’t means that they should be bashing men all the time. Why can’t she just be badass through her actions? Why does she have to bash men? It’s a simple question

6 Likes

This thread is being monitored to ensure folks don’t accidentally go off-topic or inadvertently antagonize.

She may have been wearing the Batman costume, but whatever heroic things she did, she did them, not Batman. This is why she says that line, and why we then see her in the modified Batwoman costume. It makes perfect sense.

3 Likes

Cw never lets me down I’m stoked!

3 Likes

CW died after season 3 of Arrow…

3 Likes

I’m normally a huge fan of the Arrowverse Universe and shows. However, this is one show I will pass. The trailer didn’t grab me, and the dialogue was pretty jarring. I can see the only episode that I would watch will be for the Crisis crossover this year.

3 Likes

If you don’t believe the downvoting is done by trolls, look at the comments on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY

They are all completely misogynistic and vile. One comment even says “I created 5 accounts just for this occasion.”

The hate in these comments is astounding. I hope DCU users know better.

2 Likes

Yeah the comments on that video are a bit cringey more than the actual video :joy::joy:

People are merciless!! Lol. Somebody on there called Batwoman just an excuse for Feminist Propaganda. OUCH! Let’s wait until the first episode at LEAST sheesh…

@Maddox, those type of people annoy me who say stuff like that. Yeah, the trailer was cringe, but we have to wait and see the first season to judge if it’s feminist propaganda

I think it’s a bit extreme to just jump to the FEMINIST PROPAGANDA comment… And I’m all for a little “girl power”, but knowing CW’s track record… If it isn’t THAT it’s gonna be something else.

And just to quickly say, idc what her sexual preference is… I really don’t wanna see it overtake the entire show. I really really don’t. Lol. It’s just not my cup of tea. I’m still gonna watch though!I just wanna watch a DC super-hero show that isn’t predominantly overrun by everything BUT that.

I know nothing about Batwoman btw. So idk

Learn all about Batwoman here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zii5GZbfSvU

1 Like