New content coming in February according to IGN!

”IGN can exclusively reveal that two more classic animated shows will be added to DC Universe’s lineup next month: Premiering February 1, The New Batman Adventures (1997-1999) joins the two seasons of Batman: The Animated series already available to stream on the platform; while The Batman (2004-2008), with Rino Romano voicing the Dark Knight, premieres February 8. As previously announced, Titans spinoff Doom Patrol will debut on February 15, following the same weekly rollout pattern as Titans, and the DC animated movie Reign of the Supermen (read our review here) premiered on the service yesterday - the same date that the film was released on DVD and Blu-ray.”

10 Likes

I believe they are going to be adding the Syfy live-action series Krypton the first season sometime in February.

2 Likes

says in hushed tone to echo the original opening of The Batman Yippee…skippee!

3 Likes

mmmcha mmcha mmcha

S1 of Krypton will be released in Spring on DC Universe :slight_smile: No firm date is set yet.

11 Likes

I know ahhh! So good we need the BTAS Documentary too.

4 Likes

I’m so excited to watch the new Batman adventures and The Batman, I’ve wanted these on here since the beginning

1 Like

Awesome can’t wait til February, guess IGN will get the news each month before DC Universe gives it! :slightly_smiling_face: I’m fine with that.

4 Likes

@Reaganfan78, we try to be good partners with our external press sources :slight_smile: Sometimes we let them break the news first. But subscribers of DC Universe will always get the content!

7 Likes

Awesome!!! Finally! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Guessing this is true since Applejack is not disputing it. So got to say I like it. not as many new movies and shows as last time (although nothing is taken out this time) but even if this is all of the streaming movies and shows. Will say Reign of the Superman (technically not February but damn close), The New Batman Adventures, The Batman and Doom Patrol… that is only 4 things but definitely am not objecting to quality over quantity. Every one of those is a gem (well haven’t seen Doom Patrol yet but an original show only we get in the states qualifies as a gem to me). Obviously am low key hoping there will be one or two more things added, but again… if this is it I got no complaints. And we will apparently be getting more new comics too… what a great month February is shaping out to be on this service.

2 Likes

Iss true!

6 Likes

Why can IGN exclusively reveal this stuff? Why can’t the members of DCU hear it from the ppl running the site before the general public knows? You would think that belonging to the site would mean you know what’s happening here…

1 Like

@Batfan.Kyle Thank You! These news should be coming from DC Daily. Ben Affleck stepping away from the Dceu news shoul’ve been reported first from DC Daily.

2 Likes

Applejack explained it earlier in this thread, I believe they have a deal with IGN so they’re letting IGN break the news. I just follow DC universe on Instagram and the put a link on their story to the article

3 Likes