New Comics for 12/18/19: What'd Ya Get?

Happy New Comics Day! This is a big, BIG week for brand new comics from DC! Here are a few highlights:

This week also sees the latest adventures of Jimmy Olsen, John Constantine, the Justice League and MUCH MORE!

From DC and beyond, what brand new books are you reading this week?

1 Like

Holy Fricken Smoke what a day
Doomsday Clock, thank you just thank you I’m so happy
Batman
Aquaman
Shazam
Justice League
Legion
Teen Titans (I gotta drop)

1 Like

@msgtv Doomsday Clock #12 was, by far, my #1 read of the week. I LOVED it!

Suicide Squad #1 was fun too. I think Taylor’s run will be a home run, and then some.

1 Like

List of comics:
Shazam
Batman
Nightwing
JL
Batman was awesome. I made a thread about it earlier explaining all of my feelings.
These were all really good and I can’t wait for Year of the Villain to be over and done with.

1 Like

Batman #85 was tempting, but I’m holding off for now.

Doomsday Clock is unquestionably the best Geoff Johns book this week, but Shazam! #9 was alot of fun. I hope this series will eventually get into a regular release groove.

Doomsday Clock #12 may be my book of the year

1 Like

After a few re-reads, it’ll probably prove to be my Best of 2019 too. What an issue.

1 Like

As said elsewhere about Doomsday Clock, Now I want to read 5G set in 2026, and New 52, and Earth 1985. As a fellow Superman fan, the idea of Superman being the agent of hope in continually rejuvenating universes practically made my cry, but i didn’t darn it.

1 Like

I got:
Wonder Woman Dead Earth
Joker Killer Smile
Basketful of Heads
John Constantine, Hellblazer
The Low, Low Woods
The Last God
Spider-Man
Wonder Woman 100 PG Giant

1 Like

How is Wonder Woman: Dead Earth, @ralphsix?

I’m not sure what my expectations were for it, but whatever they were, this was better. It was really cool seeing WW featured in a post-apocalyptic world like this and the art was on point. If nothing else, it was a great set-up.

1 Like