New comic releases for 1/16/19: what are you excited for?

Injustice God’s among us please just want to read the whole series

2 Likes

Definitely Superman! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Superman was good. I haven’t read any other new books yet.

1 Like

Superman & Suicide Squad. I gotta read the end to suicide squad, so been riding with that comic since issue 1 of Rebirth.

Did anyone get there hands on Batman who laughs #2 they got sniped at my store within the first 20 minutes they opened.

Yes, but I bought the digital version.

Superman!! We finally find what happened to Jon while he was gone. Batman who laughs, who is the Grim Knight? Titans how will Raven’s soul fare as it hangs in the balance? Wonder Woman sees the conclusion to her conflict with Ares. Goddess Mode with its eye popping visuals and totally unique take on cyberpunk has me totally hyped too!

2 Likes

Got Superman and the last three issues of Supergirl to catch-up.

Goddess Mode is shaping up to be a good series.

they ran out of batman who laughs at my store too. imma have to add it to my subscriptions.

So far I’m enjoying the old Detective comics, I hope DC Mods will also add more old Batman story in a Batman comics from the 40s. :slightly_smiling_face:

Right now I’m lost in the titles already on here & recently added . More specifically the Wolfman/ Perez TNTT. Which brought me into the Titans. Batman & the Outsiders which brought me into the Outsiders 2011. The additional Aquaman issues. The Geoff Johns Lantern & Throne of Atlantis runs. Speaking of on site exclusively that is.

1 Like

Superman #7.

1 Like

Suicide Squad 50

1 Like

Batman Detective
Flash
Justice League Dark
Titans
Wonder Woman
Catwoman
Batman who Laughs
RedHood Outlaw

2 Likes

Anyone read Electric Warriors #3 or Goddess Mode #2 yet?

Batman who laughs
Justice league dark
… I gotta go see what else was released this week…
Any of the new sandman series I am collecting.
Have a Super Day Super Fans!

My pull list from my local Comic Book Store this week:
Batman Who Laughs #2
Detective Comics #996
Flash #62
Hawman #8
Justice League Dark #7
Red Hood Outlaw #30
Superman #7
Titans #33
Wonder Woman #62

Plus Firefly #3