!NEW! Batwoman Full Official Trailer (CW Show)

Looks like it will be the more interesting show of all the CW Arrowverse. I am excited and cannot wait!!!

3 minute trailer^

bwn101e_0193ra-e1557980247458.jpg

7 Likes

Tis amazing really

2 Likes

Neat!

1 Like

Honestly,I pretty much quit watching all the CW DC shows!

6 Likes

@YazzyYaz

Your loss matey. CW DC isn’t perfect by any means but they have some amazing moments and Ruby Rose is a phenomenal actress.

3 Likes

Looks fun!

1 Like

I was planning on giving this show a chance, but after watching the SJW trailer, nope, hard pass on this one.

5 Likes

Social justice in a show about… justice? What a horror!

5 Likes

@BrightKnight

That’s okay. That’s fine.

There will be new 10 viewers who will replace you. Trust the squirrel, it will guide you.

1 Like

Hi all, just posting a friendly reminder of the following thread: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/psadc-universe-supports-e - thank you, in advance, for keeping it in mind when posting (particularly when feeling the need to bring up pejoratives, terms such as sjw, etc). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@missink since when is sjw a bad term?

2 Likes

Was that Lucius or Luke Fox with Kate?

1 Like

@BrightKnight, it’s a term we flag, as it is most commonly used in digital communities to denigrate a set of perspectives or beliefs, and a generalization that does not constructively or analytically break down a thoughtful or critical opinion; rather, it is meant as a shortcut jab. Hope this clarifies our approach!

3 Likes

@Vroom Lucious

@Vroom Sorry I mean’t Luke Fox

got chills, mighta passed out, watched it again, cried a little cause I hit my head when I passed out … can’t wait for Kate Kane!

1 Like

@BrightKnight

Some people are more sensitive than others and maybe easily offended so the only one to appease everyone is to make a rule which considers all. DC must protect all members. For example, I would be offended if someone called me a R.A.T just because I am a rodent.

If you don’t like the censorship, you can always contact the mods directly through email and tell them why your freedom should not be stripped at the expense of another’s freedom to feel safe I guess. Though I’m not sure if it will benefit you in the end.

@Vroom

Looks like Luke! :o

2 Likes

Something about Ruby as Kate is mesmersizing and I don’t mean just the looks but as a former professional musician, Ruby possesses that true rockstar kinda aura which is hard to come by. She speaks, you want to listen.

4 Likes

I hope this show drives up interest in Batwoman comics. It’d be neat to see Rucka’s run with her from 'Tec become a trending read.

4 Likes

Elegy is an awesome arc, the art alone makes it a classic.

5 Likes