New Batman Creative Team

Word from today’s Batman Day festivities is James Tynion IV is taking over writing duties and Tony Daniel will stay on penciling duties. Along with this news, The title will also be bringing back “Ric” Grayson to Nightwing proper. I’m good with this team. I’ve always liked Daniel’s art, and was even hoping Tynion would get the nod on Batman after TK finished his run. It’s also kind of poetic this is the book that will bring back DICK Grayson as Batman 55 was the book where he got shot and received amnesia in the first place. My guess: for those familiar, or not, Bruce has a machine with his memories and experiences downloaded. His plan was to wake a clone of himself when he was too old to do the job anymore; to wake the clone at the “yes father, I shall become a bat” moment, and download the memories and experiences in the clone, so he would be at peak physical performance but retain the experience. So what if, Bruce being Bruce and all, had crafted the same tech for some of his allies? Barbra, Tim, Damian, and of course Dick. My theory is Bruce will download Dick’s memories and experiences back into his mind and that’s how we get Nightwing proper back. What do you all think of the news on the new team? :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

This duo works for me. Tynion and Daniel are proven goods.

2 Likes