New B:tAS Board Game!

Hey folks! This is my first post here, but I wanted to alert everyone to a new officially licensed tabletop game based on Batman: The Animated Series from IDW Games! We can’t post links, but you can find it on IDW Games’ Kickstarter pages starting this Tuesday, the 18th. B:TAS fans, do please check it out!

18 Likes

Wow I need to possess these.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: I would love to get them! Looks fun!!! And Welcome to DC Universe @rvaux16!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Batman: The Animated Series Board Game just opened its Kickstarter funding yesterday and has already reached over 200% of it’s goal! WE’RE GETTIN’ THE GAME! There are some terrific Kickstarter exclusives too – including expansion sets for Mask of the Phantasm and Mystery of the Batwoman that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.

2 Likes

Cannot wait. It is a great feeling when several friends independently send you a link for this, I guess they know how much I love Batman and especially BTAS.

1 Like

Full disclosure: one of the designers is an old friend, which is why I’m shaking my pom poms for it. He’s a MONSTER B:TAS fan, so I feel like the property is in very respectful hands.

2 Likes

Would love to get this but can’t afford it. I hate how many Kickstarter exclusives there are in this campaign, makes it difficult to buy at retail knowing you won’t have all that you can

That looks amazing

1 Like

Thank u. I would’ve done a screen grab, but I already had it screenshot & I didn’t remember where I found it.

Dang. One of the coolest pictures of Zatanna I’ve seen. She is my favorite magic user

1 Like

Thank u. You’re welcome to snatch it if u want. Also, great to find another Damian fan. There’s not many of us around on here, lol.

Oh the days when I actually had room on my shelves.

1 Like

Those look great. And yeah Damian is my favorite robin, a lot of people don’t like him though. I have this amazing pic of super girl.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!!! Yeah, only a few Damian lovers on here. Grayson & Damian for me, top 2 tie.

2 Likes

For me it’s Damian then Jason then Dick

2 Likes

I got to watch the play though on YouTube this morning (The Dice Tower) I’m really excited. I’ve never played tabletop before and it was pretty complex and engaging.

1 Like

I was hoping someone had posted a link to this on here! I was thinking that DC Universe would be a perfect place to not just spread the word about this amazing looking game, but to also find people who would really love to own and support the making of this game. I am just not sure a ton of people go to the “video and board games” discussion for info, which is kinda a bummer.

1 Like

Hey Everyone, thanks for the hype and kind words.
I’m doing a Q&A today for the game here on DC Universe, hope to see you there!

6 Likes

@PigeonPete what time is the q&a? And will it be in the community? Also, welcome to the community!

1 Like

@VicTheQuestionSage, I think you already saw, but just in case others need access:

It’s right over heeeere!

Thanks so much for joining us, @PigeonPete!

3 Likes

Very cool to join us @PigeonPete. This game looks incredible.

2 Likes