New Arrowverse seasons delayed to 2021

Well this sucks…

5 Likes

Does this mean that CW will be canceled?

5 Likes

Seems a little unlikely

2 Likes

@AlexanderKnox I see what you did there! :joy:

3 Likes

It’ll be weird having no Arrowverse shows on in October for the first time in almost a decade, but a fall start just isn’t realistic right now. Better to aim for January (and May for the second wave of shows – I see you Legends!) than miss a planned October premiere date. At least they’ll have DC Universe’s own Swamp Thing to run in the fall!

4 Likes

I think everyone knew it was coming.

1 Like

Yeah…it was bound to happen. Still disappointing

3 Likes

Well, I gotta catch up anyway, looks like this is a good time. And I’m pretty sure their about to put the most recent seasons on Netflix in a few days.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s one silver lining of this delay. Based on the current agreement, Flash should be up on Friday, Supergirl on the 27th and Legends on June 12. The 1st season of Batwoman should be up on the same day as Supergirl, since that’s also when HBO Max launches

1 Like

Safety for actor a and crew first-- if they go back to work, actors will be no face coverings front line workers–

2 Likes

Of course. I’m not saying I wish they’d start filming again like normal under these circumstances. Just that it’s incredibly frustrating, understandable as it is

3 Likes

No argument from me. The frustration is real.

3 Likes

looking at what we are getting from the CW in the winter/spring I am excited. Not to thrilled though about some of the shows being almost a full year from the end date to the start date to be back. Hopefully that wont affect Supergirl and legends, (and Roswell New Mexico because I enjoy that show as well) too much. But curious to see what they do with the Superman show. Not sure if I care for the superman and lois having 2 children though, which doesnt line up with the comics. Especially sad because we probably wont get supersons of superman/batman kids team up.

2 Likes

This may not be exactly comic-accurate, but it still capitalizes on them being parents in the comics while changing up enough to keep it fresh

3 Likes

My guess is that it’s probably their version of the supersons. A while ago, they had a casting call for young actors, and the descriptions were basically Damien and Jon

2 Likes

I could definitely see that being the case. If Damien’s not on the table for the Arrowverse, this would be a clever way of making that happening

2 Likes