New Arkham Game Announcement Coming Tuesday?

The good news from Batman Day continues! (Maybe?)

Anyone recognize the symbols in the video?

3 Likes

Both Rocksteady and TT Games must’ve got a FAT paycheck from Epic to feature theor ganes for free on EGS, which in turn promotes Fortnite so, I think we might get something DC based from both devs soon!

1 Like

FINALLY?

my-body-is-ready-38886461.png

2 Likes

So excited. Hope it’s the Arkham Origins Court of Owls sequel we’ve been waiting for so long.

1 Like

One of the symbols seems to represent Ra’s. Would be interesting if the game had The court of Owls and the league of assassins. Two secret societies of “ninjas” seems like too much for one game.

2 Likes

Scott Snyder seemingly “accidentally” retweeted it with some exciting phrases about working with them and then deleted it. Yeah, there’s definitely something going down.

3 Likes

OH MY GOD, WB MONTREAL! STOP TEASING US AND JUST SAY IT ALREADY!!! YES, WE GET IT! A COURT OF OWLS GAME IS COMING!

SAY IT, DON’T SPRAY IT!!!

3 Likes

They’ve been teasing a new game including court of owls for years. I ain’t going to get excited until officially announced with an announced teaser trailer

1 Like

Hopefully if it s a new Batman game, they expand on the Gotham built by rocksteady. Make it bigger

1 Like

I’ve heard a lot and seems more and more like a Batman Game. Can’t wait. Hope there’s an announcement.

1 Like