New Animated Material

With all the characters in DC, why is it that only Superman and Batman animations are being created? I get there’s 1 Green Lantern movie and an animated series with ONE season. There’s also a Wonder Woman animated movie but that’s just two other characters with minimal material. While Superman and Batman has tons of material. I feel the platform needs more animated material from the other characters. An animated series or movie of Cyborg, Flash, Aquaman, Question, Red Hood, Nightwing, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, even some of the new characters like Damage or Silencer. There are too many great characters to be relying on just two. I just think some new, different animated material would go a long way on the platform. Who else agrees?

1 Like

I mean this platform is why there’s a Harley Quinn animated show but its not up to DCU really. All the shows you mentioned were created before DCU even existed.

I guess im just saying that if there’s enough demand for something its more likely to happen. Batman and Superman animated stuff sells more than anything

I understand business. I know what’s in demand but if the other characters are marketed properly they can be just as successful as the others on this platform.