New AMETHYST title!!!

Did everyone see that there is a new AMETHYST title coming out in February? I am super excited about this.

12 Likes

Lol, I guess you would be given your handle! That’s awesome news.

3 Likes

Written and drawn by Amy Reeder, who is a perfect candidate for such a title!

20191004_161200_hdr.jpg

6 Likes

Definitely giving this comic a go.

1 Like

I’m super excited for this! Amethyst deserves more attention.

2 Likes

I was so excited and happy that I was able to be the one to mention it here! Usually I miss out on that, but with this one I am glad I got to say it first given my username, like @ralphsix said. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interesting. Is there any word on what the take for this series will be? More gem world or are they trying to do something different?

1 Like

Cool! The rebooted Princess Amethyst’s overall tone turned me off from reading it (and that’s acknowledging the original was pretty brutal too but not in a way that bludgeons my spirit).

Hope that this will be good! The original’s ending kinda pissed me off.

2 Likes

@BatWatch, based on the limited info released. Still Gemworld, but sounds like less royals and more of the legitimate world and citizens this time around.

1 Like

Interesting. I read a bit of the original series. I own the follow up series but never read it. I think there was a tiny limited series which I never touched, and then the New 52 reboot, and I never read any of that. I did see her in Future’s End.

I assume you’ve read it all. How do you rank her series and what do you like about her?