New Age of Heroes

The New Age of Heroes was got me into comics. What New Age title would you like continued? I think that Sideways had real potential.

4 Likes

For me it’s Silencer.

5 Likes

The Immortal Men. It ended before it’s time and has alot of unrealized potential.

That aside, my other favorite New Age title is The Terrifics, which seems to be chugging along just fine. I’m glad, as it’s a wonderful team book, and a great title all around.

3 Likes

I forgot The Terrifics was a NAOH book. I change my answer.

3 Likes

I liked most of the new age titles. The Silencer was a definite favorite with a lot of story left in my opinion.

Vroom is correct about Immortal Men a lot of story left there also.

Brimstone and Damage were great too.

2 Likes

Silencer and Sideways were the two I really enjoyed.

2 Likes

I think that sideways was my favorite I only read the first book of brimstone own it so I should have ketchup on it but when he comes to the story I think there is a lot of potential and all of them new challengers a bit less than the rest but all interesting like a brimstone and Doctor Fate team up book or damage and she’s going against silencer and like a 6 issue Mini series or damage versus sideways or just the team up book with sideways and some of the lesser-known characters heck maybe even Batman since he’s based in Gotham

2 Likes

Another vote here for Silencer. I enjoy The Terrifics too although I am a few issues behind on it.

2 Likes

The Terrifics is the only one I stuck with, and totally forgot that was part of the New Age batch. I tested some others, but they didn’t really do anything for me.

1 Like

Yeah I feel like that one continued for a reason

Love the series to death myself

New Age didnt interest me because a lot of the creators dropped off early on, but it’s awesome to see that it got you into comics. New 52 is what got me into reading “hardcore.”

2 Likes

Some of them I don’t necessarily care for but sideways brimstone damage silencer terrifics we’re all really good books brimstone was so so at times to a lot of people though

to be honest, when I made this thread, I totally forgot that brimstone was a new age title :flushed::flushed::joker_hv_4: I never read it

1 Like

And I forgot about the Challengers, that was a good title too. That would have been an interesting group to have a storyline with some of the other NAOH.

Would have worked well with Damage…

What is naoh

New Age Of Heroes.

The Terriifics was the only one I cared about at the end. The silencer was the second best.

2 Likes

Terrifics had a lot of untapped potential

1 Like

Good thing it’s still in going then

1 Like

The Curse of Brimstone is the one I still need to read.

I try to, then I see that iffy Philip Tan art and say “No, maybe later.” and progress to other books instead.

2 Likes