New 52 Earth 2

I read New 52 Earth 2 from beginning to end. I thought the first three years were quite good. One of big criticisms of the series was that it erased the previous history, which I partly agree with, BUT this was post Flashpoint DC. For those who read it, did you like these different versions of the heroes? For example, I loved the way this Flash obtained his powers. If it had not been called Earth 2, would you have embraced it more?

2 Likes

This happens to be one my favorite storylines of recent years. Calling it Earth 2 seemed odd to me but after a while i paid it no attention but I found my self wondering was it still Earth2 considering how it ended during earth 2 society. Would it still be considered earth 2 after rebirth?

1 Like

I liked Earth 2 alot, I read it from start to finish. Earth 2: World’s End was fun too.

I read most of Earth 2: Society but once Rebirth began, I stopped and never finished it.

1 Like

Earth 2 was consistently my top read during the N52. I read every issue from the first all the way through to the end of Earth 2: Society. It had its ups and downs, especially with E2:Society, but I had become so invested in the characters I felt the need to see the whole thing through. I’m glad I did so.

2 Likes