Netflix Takes Us Behind the Scenes on The Sandman

We’re still waiting for our first images and trailer from Netflix’s highly anticipated adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s visionary work of fantasy, The Sandman, but the streamer gave fans their first taste of what we’re in for today with a new behind the scenes video featuring Gaiman, as well as cast members Tom Sturridge and Gwendoline Christie. While the sneak peek didn’t include any footage from the series, it did give us a look at some of the show’s sets and props, which along with being undeniably impressive, included a few elements sure to make fans happy.

To watch the video from Netflix and read our analysis on what to expect for the upcoming series, head over to DC Comics!

Are you excited for The Sandman to arrive on Netflix? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

16 Likes

Looks amazing!

6 Likes

Can’t wait!!

6 Likes

It still seems so hard to believe that Sandman is finally getting adapted. I’m super excited! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Sounds awesome ™:+1:

5 Likes

Really looking forward to revealing characters in costumes!

5 Likes

I’m so excited for this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

All it took was Good Omens to finally convince studio execs that Neil knows how to adapt his own work, I suppose. Excited for this!

(Hmm… didn’t we get all of Sweet Tooth on here to prepare for the show’s release? I wonder…)

6 Likes

I’m crossing my finger for that! :crossed_fingers: The sneak peak was nice. The set’s look great and the glimpse of Dream’s helmet looks Amazing! I can’t wait for the show.

4 Likes

Woot Wooooot!!! Very excited!!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wow, just wow.

5 Likes
6 Likes

This can’t come soon enough! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

@American-Alien Get hyped! :smiley:

5 Likes

Me during the whole clip
fU34vVg
I am really excited by the cast and the hype Netflix is building! Also kind off topic but Neil Gaiman has a fantastic voice. I could listen to him all day.

6 Likes

Wish it was an animated series but i think I’ll give it a chance

4 Likes

I hope this netflix show brings in more Sandman readers.

4 Likes

He narrates the Audible audio adaption of the Sandman, and it’s brilliant. His calm, meaningful delivery…he could read names out of a phone book and make it interesting.

5 Likes

I have a crush on the devil. =blush=

2 Likes