Netflix Daredevil Season 2 Clancy Brown Surprise!

So I’m rewatching Netflix’s Daredevil and Colonel Ray Schoonover takes the witness stand in Season 2, Episode 8 and I’m like :face_with_raised_eyebrow: he looks familiar… and then he speaks and its Lex freaking Luthor! :joy: How did I miss that last time!!! I can forgive myself a tiny bit for not recognizing his face but the voice is a dead give away! Anyway thought you cool cats in the DC Animated Club would also get a kick out of that!

6 Likes

@Bar-El , yeah that’s awesome. I LOVE Netflix Daredevil…… such a great series.

3 Likes

Charlie Cox is impressive, I had no idea he has an accent! Even when he’s emotional or yelling it never comes across. Netflix did such an amazing job! Jessica Jones is spectacular as well!

5 Likes

I got to check that later, that was a great season.

When these were just being released, I would actually take Friday off for a long weekend so I could binge-watch them!

3 Likes

That’s smarter than what I just did for my rewatch lmao I stayed up almost every night till 1 or 2 watching as many episodes as possible! I finished all of Daredevil and the Defenders though and I’m tired but not sorry lmao

3 Likes

Now my big thrill is early Wednesday morning watching the latest episode of Loki before it gets spoilers on the web.

Speaking of Wednesdays, I’m currently creating the two segments that will be used for the Listen Along. One is from before Kellogg’s was the sponsor. It’s a very deep one!

3 Likes

You must have the Midnight Sun currently to stay up that late.

3 Likes

That is part of the problem lol 11 it’s still twilight and it starts coming back up at 3 so there is a very short window of semi-darkness here in the southeast part of the state. The farther north you go the worse (or better) it gets. The North Slope is where you get those stereotypical all day all night seasons but it’s a lot farther north than people realize.

2 Likes

I forgot he was lex I always think of him as mr. crabs lol

2 Likes

I didn’t know he was Mr. Krabs! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Watch the first Highlander film. Clancy is very young in it, but you can hear the development of his fantastic voice that came later.

1 Like

No way! I’ll check it out for sure!

1 Like